GT pulls to left on lift-off from acceleration

Bluemustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Base GT
I just bought the car exactly a week ago in Oklahoma and drove it to Colorado the same day. The issue was prevalent the first time I gave it a little gas (1 mile from purchasing it), and was prevalent the entire drive home (500 miles) to this point. The selling dealer put these tires on it for me (new) and did the initial alignment. As far as I am aware it's completely stock with exception to the exhaust. I had a PPI done, this didn't come up on the PPI.

[edit] The service advisor from my appointment did mention that they moved the fronts to the back and the issue is reduced quite a bit but still there. Not sure what this means from the perspective of whats wrong but it does point to tires?
Hmm interesting. It is conceivable. If there was a reduction in the problem from moving tires around, yeah it might. Do you have a handheld tire pressure gauge that you can eliminate that as a possibility? I don't want to harp on that lol, but just want to ask.
Sponsored

OP
OP

z6cyl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Base, MT-82, Ruby Red
Hmm interesting. It is conceivable. If there was a reduction in the problem from moving tires around, yeah it might. Do you have a handheld tire pressure gauge that you can eliminate that as a possibility? I don't want to harp on that lol, but just want to ask.
Yes - I'm picking the car up in a few hours, I'll bring my gauge and get pressures and then also be able to tell if moving the tires actually did change anything.

merc123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 PP Premium GT
Every figure this out? Mine just started doing it. Hands off the wheel and mine pulls left on throttle and right off throttle. Same tires for a year or two and I've checked everything for loose parts and can't find any.
Sponsored