Gt premium PP1 W/ Magneride or Non pp with black accent

Bloodham25

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
R.J
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2022 PP
So I've finally found two cars. Both of which are what I want..in different forms.

Gt premium grabber blue with pp1 w/ magenride 70,000 CAD plus tax.

OR

GT premium Eruption Green w/ black accent package 63,259 CAD plus tax.

I don't plan on tracking the car. I want a great daily driver for light spirited driving that I can do slight interior/exterior and mechanical mods on.

I gotta make a decision soon...at this point my dream car is within reach, I just don't necessarily want to PAY more if what I'm getting from the performance pack I won't utilize.

Thanks all
Sponsored

daSNAK3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT
Vehicle Showcase
I'd get the cheaper one, but I am a cheapskate.

BimmerDriver

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
GT convertible w/3 pedals, BMW M550i
I generally go for low miles on a used car.

When I was shopping for my first GT, I considered the PP1 w/magnaride. I planned (and did) track that car, and thought that upgrades would be helpful. But even with MR, I found the ride to be too stiff and uncomfortable, for the 98% of the time that I drive it, which is not on the track. Now, I did have to spend some money on the brakes (for track use) that I otherwise would have saved buying the PP1, but I still came out ahead, financially.

Unless you just like a firm ride, the PP1 is totally unnecessary for a car driven on public streets. I don't care how awesome of a driver you think you are, "driving spiritedly", it ain't nothing like driving at speed on a real race track. Save your money.

Sponsored

W.O.T. Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1 401A
Does the PP1 have digital dash?
That's the 401A package that includes it.

And i say go for the PP1 car if it's possible. You'll love it! You only live once.. go after what you really want!

Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
No, that's a different option package.
My PP1 with Magneride has digital dash so that’s why I asked the OP if it had it. I love my digital dash and won’t buy another vehicle again that doesn’t offer it.

BimmerDriver

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
GT convertible w/3 pedals, BMW M550i
My PP1 with Magneride has digital dash so that’s why I asked the OP if it had it. I love my digital dash and won’t buy another vehicle again that doesn’t offer it.
Ah, you were asking if the PP1 car had digital. I get it now.

That stuff is like HUD (which is sadly not available on our cars) which once you have it, you don't know how you lived without it.

rxryanm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTP PP1
Ah, you were asking if the PP1 car had digital. I get it now.

That stuff is like HUD (which is sadly not available on our cars) which once you have it, you don't know how you lived without it.
I miss the HUD I had on my Bimmer daily. Such a convenience.

Sponsored

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba
So I've finally found two cars. Both of which are what I want..in different forms.

Gt premium grabber blue with pp1 w/ magenride 70,000 CAD plus tax.

OR

GT premium Eruption Green w/ black accent package 63,259 CAD plus tax.

I don't plan on tracking the car. I want a great daily driver for light spirited driving that I can do slight interior/exterior and mechanical mods on.

I gotta make a decision soon...at this point my dream car is within reach, I just don't necessarily want to PAY more if what I'm getting from the performance pack I won't utilize.

Thanks all
PP1, Magnaride all day.... and Grabber Blue is a better time than green.

reb0urne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium Dark Matter Gray
Eruption Green all day. PP1 is nice, but not worth the almost $7K. I've had PP1 and Premium models, and opted for premium this time around, since I'm getting aftermarket lowering springs and struts. Only thing I miss is the brembos, but that can be taken care of easily, once I'm ready to purchase.

Oh.. and not a fan of the staggered wheels. I like to rotate my tires and prefer a squared set-up.

OP
OP
Bloodham25

Bloodham25

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
R.J
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2022 PP
For the record both are 401 A packages. I feel like it's a must.