• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

GT 350R Steering wheel. Steeda G trac K brace.

RSPcooper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt. Mini 30. Q5

Both brand new from CJs. Hermes lost my original order so CJs sent out a replacement. Two weeks later while i was on holiday the original package turned up.E mailed Jordan at CJs to see if they wanted to pay my customs/VAT and have it shipped back they decided it was better for us to keep it at a very discounted price and sell on.

So a GT350R red stitched wheel with GT350 Bezel kit or use your own at £325.00.

A Steeda G trac brace currently the subject of a group buy at £140.00 i believe to you my son £100.00.

Either collect from Ilkeston Derbyshire or plus tracked postage.
First come etc.
Sponsored

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
Whats the regular (GBP) RRP on the GT350 wheel?

Thanks

Harebear72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 V8 GT Fastback
How much to send the steeds brace tracked to Essex please ?

Cheers

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
[MENTION=21204]kapiteinlangzaam[/MENTION] a 350 wheel is about £100 less than the GT350R wheel. GT350r comes with black chrome bezels, Red 12'oclock marker and red stitching. GT350 comes with no bezels, black 12o clock marker and white stitching.

Actual prices for each are well over £300 (About $400 each, then you have to pay tax, shipping etc on top)

OP
OP
RSPcooper

RSPcooper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt. Mini 30. Q5
G trac now sold GT350R wheel still available.

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase