• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

GT-350 Premium Audio/Recaro Bezel

Status
Not open for further replies.

slick1970

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Sold $ Traded In
Like new GT-350 Premium Audio/HVAC Recaro Bezel:

Purchased this to install in my standard GT for a Sync 3 upgrade since I could not find a standard GT unit with the Recaro option. Come to find out it will not work in a standard GT. Only marks on it are from the 7mm screws that install the unit. Other than that it's like new and will ship in the original packaging.

Please make sure this will fit your GT-350, I understand there are two bezels for the GT-350 (early and late 17 I believe) but have no idea what the difference is or how to tell. I've attached photos of the part numbers on the bezel and original bag so you can verify it'll work for you.

$300 shipped via PayPal.

PM with questions, thanks!

Mike
IMG_1473.jpg
IMG_1474.jpg
IMG_1475.jpg
IMG_1478.jpg
IMG_1479.jpg
IMG_1480.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
slick1970

slick1970

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Sold $ Traded In
Bump to the top....

$300 shipped.

For those asking, the toggle switches will not work in a standard GT and cannot be reprogramed at this time. To put it simply, they don't speak the same language.

Thanks!

Last edited:

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang, 1965 AC Cobra, 2023 Ford Bronco 2Dr
Would love to have those toggle switches....

OP
OP
slick1970

slick1970

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Sold $ Traded In
Would love to have those toggle switches....
Yeah I was quite disappointed when I found out this won't work. I had just ordered most of the replacement satin stainless to match the rest of the car to this.

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang, 1965 AC Cobra, 2023 Ford Bronco 2Dr
Yeah I was quite disappointed when I found out this won't work. I had just ordered most of the replacement satin stainless to match the rest of the car to this.
Well I'm not sure you would want to do this but I would love to buy just the toggles! You can disassemble that bezel and swap every single trim piece over to the standard mustang bezel. Everything will fit. The difference lies in the circuit board.

Sponsored

OP
OP
slick1970

slick1970

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Sold $ Traded In
Well I'm not sure you would want to do this but I would love to buy just the toggles! You can disassemble that bezel and swap every single trim piece over to the standard mustang bezel. Everything will fit. The difference lies in the circuit board.
Well if it does not sell I'll swap the circuit board and try to relabel those last two toggles, I really like the black toggles as well. I'll also go ahead and reorder all the matching satin pieces, IMO they look much nicer.

Thanks though.

OP
OP
slick1970

slick1970

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Sold $ Traded In
Bump & Price Drop

FYI, this is a brand new bezel purchased from Ford, it was installed and removed once it was determined it would not work. Other than the washer marks on the tabs to hold it in, it is absolutely new with not even a finger print.

For comparison, I just received the correct GT Premium/Recaro bezel today, it was $357.50 before shipping from Ford, it took two months to get.

$300 to your door, no fees or shipping charges.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.