Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt premium, 99 Roush, 2002 Z06
Vehicle Showcase
He said this:

But didnt even check the current and used prices of the GT350 and ZL1 (and ZL1 1LE)
Wouldnt be surprised if he got taken by a dealer for his GT. LOL
You seem to have the old little Pee Pee syndrome always putting others and their cars down personally, I guess to make your self look better. I am ok with that I have been out of elementary school for over 50 years. The comparison here is new stock cars if you want to talk modified or used totally different conversation. I paid $36,735 on a GT premium in 16 that had a sticker of $43,310. If that is getting taken so be it. Oh wait LOL I do agree that the prices on the 350 will drop considerably as the demand drops.
Sponsored

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
These for sure are all valid to small sets of buyers but overall the person buying a performance car is going to go with the latest and greatest and by far that is not a 350.
No idea, I haven't done any kind of formal polling - I __do__ agree there are people who buy performance cars based on it being the "latest and greatest", but I've also observed those same people aren't really enthusiasts, they're "look at my toys" types that show up at car shows and act like fuckwits.

I think the people who are enthusiasts, the people I'm talking about, and I'd say there's way more of them than you're suggesting, because look at all the slower-than-a-Corvette Porsche owners I see, who are usually the most active owners at HPDEs, and all the Miata owners who can easily afford a C6/C7 that choose a more raw roadster experience.

I bet there's a fair number of people, and not a tiny minority of people, who would NOT choose a C8 over <insert_other_car_here>, where it's not a price concern, but their choice pushes some different buttons.

Obviously, YMMV. :like:

Status
Not open for further replies.