Not open for further replies.

5.2 liters of democracy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
2017 Avalanche Gray GT350
That is not exactly true and you can look at my post my problem is not with the car and a don't talk anyone's car down. We all have what we have for many different reasons. My problem is that some 350 owners have a better than thou attitude with GT or EB owners of which many of them younger and less far along in life. They should be respected in the Mustang family too. Not sure what you mean that I would not except the handout.
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you don't mean to come across like that since I don't really care to argue with you. I'm know a lot of EB owners think GT guys look down on them, which they often do. Some people are just assholes.

How about we just settle in the middle and admit both of our cars are awesome?
Sponsored

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
The Ford GT is a rarity to start with and hard to get even if you have the money. That is why it is "cool" and sure I like them, who doesn't. But if you think the Ford GT is still the winner over the Corvette "IF" the Corvette outperforms, outsells and is way cheaper I don't know what to tell you. I see this being the case, but we'll see. I'm a diehard Ford Fanboy, but I'm calling a spade a spade.
Winner of what? My point was that no matter what the Corvette does it won't effect Ford GT sales.

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
I'm going with the top dog Vette against the GT. Have those numbers? Nope.
Technically until something else comes out the z51 is the top dog

Shane361

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
2015 Competition Orange Procharged GT
Vehicle Showcase
Winner of what? My point was that no matter what the Corvette does it won't effect Ford GT sales.
You're talking apples and oranges. Ford will always sell all the Ford GT's they make. They could sell way more than that if they made more. I totally agree with you. But Ford will not make more than a few in comparison to the Corvette and that is where the Corvette will gross more income than Ford. Will the Corvette start to limit production as the GT does, maybe. But if you're whole argument on performance is based off the Z51...enjoy it while it lasts.

Sponsored

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
You're talking apples and oranges. Ford will always sell all the Ford GT's they make. They could sell way more than that if they made more. I totally agree with you. But Ford will not make more than a few in comparison to the Corvette and that is where the Corvette will gross more income than Ford. Will the Corvette start to limit production as the GT does, maybe. But if you're whole argument on performance is based off the Z51...enjoy it while it lasts.
I don't know what your going on about to be honest. Maybe go back and read my posts. U brought up the c8 vs gt thing that I quoted originally. I never argued anything regarding performance. I just said right now technically the z51 is top dog. Are you just arguing to argue? Okay I'm done. Made my points. Enjoy ur day

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
The car isn’t running. You turn any ignition on and not start it, the engine light will be on.
Look closely at the RPM's. But whatevs it's funny.

Sponsored

THE MAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
I don't think the GT500 is going to sell as well as the GT350 did. Even with the flawed FPC of the GT350 the time was better for that car with less competition. Now you have the C8 at a lower price, and the GT500 doesn't look nearly as good as the GT350. The front looks like origami

cosmic charlie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Streetfighter Q850 NEED FOR GREEN, 2016 Focus RS (frozen white), 2016 Focus RS (stealth grey), 2014 Ford F150 Crewcab, 2015 Porsche Boxter GTS, 2013 Mercedez Benz ML350, 2003 Mercedes Benz C32AMG, 1989 Honda CRX Si Turbo
That’s why I try to always say “in my opinion”. It is my opinion, but have you ever heard of a manufacturer using an older model year car to make there top model. I completely understand why Ford did it, but come on man. Ford has to do better than this. I actually wanted to buy a GT500 if Adm died down.

Now I will have to buy the C8 if it’s not a disaster. Why? Chevy made a better car for less. They made something that turns heads. Chevy made something with tons of torque with a trans to back it up. Sure the GT500 will get you a lot 18 year old drooling boy looks but the C8 can catch you a real 42 year old soccer mom.

I have been around long enough to know how to win. Having the best looking soccer mom in the passenger seat does the trick.
You must be over 60.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
I don't think the GT500 is going to sell as well as the GT350 did. Even with the flawed FPC of the GT350 the time was better for that car with less competition. Now you have the C8 at a lower price, and the GT500 doesn't look nearly as good as the GT350. The front looks like origami
While I like the front end of the GT500 (and everything else), I personally feel that the GT350 is more so a special car due to the engine. Everybody and their dog does a supercharged, 90-degree V8 with a CPC; Ford already did it from '07-'14. Even if the FPC is 'flawed' (we won't know for a while if that's truly the case) it's largely what makes the car.

But on topic, that Z51 sure looks appealing.....
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.