• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

GT 350 HOOD LETTERING FOR SALE

ZZCHOPPER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DAVE
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
LET IT BE KNOWN IT'S A "GT 350" - STAND PROUD.
SHOW OFF YOUR RIDE WITH THESE HIGH QUALITY VINYL HOOD PIECES.

GT 350
THE "GT 350" IS IN RED. (BLACK IF YOU LIKE)
THE "5.2 VOODOO FLAT-PLANE CRANK" IS IN BLACK.

GT 350 R
THE "GT 350" IS IN BLACK. (RED IF YOU LIKE)
THE "R" IS IN RED.
THE "5.2L VOODOO FLAT-PLANE CRANK" IS IN BLACK.

THE HOOD OF THE 2015 - 2020 "GT 350" IS SHAPED PERFECTLY FOR THEIR PLACEMENT.
YOU GET 2 PIECES FOR THE $39
CAN ALSO BE PLACED IN OTHER AREAS.
INSTALLATION IS VERY EASY.
YOU CAN EASILY DO THIS YOURSELF.
I CAN BE REACHED AT 352-513-4943 OR AT [email protected].

BE SAFE,
DAVE
20200323_115250.jpg
20200323_171146.jpg
IMG_1006.jpg
IMG_1007.jpg
IMG_0670.jpg
IMG_0674.jpg
gt350r1.jpg
gt350r2.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

BluSnake

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '11 GT 5.0, '19 Tundra, '09 Miata
Very Nice!!! But where's the "L" after the 5.2?
What's the height and length of "GT 350" by itself? I might use it on rocker panels.

BluSnake

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '11 GT 5.0, '19 Tundra, '09 Miata
I'm getting ready to order some more stock. Are you interested in these. If so I believe I can order in other colors if you want. Can also add the "R" for those that need it. The "L" will be added.
Thanks,
ZZCHOPPER
Thanks, Dave
Thanks for reminder, I forgot about this thread....COVID and all. I'll go measure my rocker panels to see how well it will fit.

The "GT350" is available in different colors, but the "5.2L Voodoo Flat Plane Crank" is always in black? And both are on the same backer?

OP
OP

ZZCHOPPER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DAVE
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Thanks for reminder, I forgot about this thread....COVID and all. I'll go measure my rocker panels to see how well it will fit.

The "GT350" is available in different colors, but the "5.2L Voodoo Flat Plane Crank" is always in black? And both are on the same backer?
I CAN SELL THE "GT 350 " AND "GT 350 R" WITHOUT THE ENGINE CALL OUT.
THANKS,
DAVE
Sponsored