Sponsored

Group opportunity for Motorsport Tech spacers

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
^^^ The flaps look pretty decent installed. I take it there are no mods needed to the car (drilling, etc)?

Do they have a set for the rears now? On their webpage it says: "We are working on the rear rock guards now." And I didn't see any link on their page for the rear set.
Sponsored

abuch91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT PP
Nope, it's the 3 push pins at the bottom and then an adhesive strip that secures it to the inside of the wheel well. I did get slightly confused with the push pin placement.

It's hard to explain, but the push pin assembly is two pieces, and in their picture the flap goes underneath the two pieces. For me, the two larger push pin assemblies had to have the female piece pushed into the fender, then the mudflap, then the male piece. I'm going to let him know that's what I ran into.

I think he said he's still working the rears when I called him last week. I'll get some better pics during the daylight tomorrow.

American

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 GT / 17 GT350
Got my car this afternoon. Signed the papers and headed straight back to the shop and had the spacers and zl1 guards installed. Spacers make it look wide and mean! The rock guards are perfect. I am so glad I went with these. They look factory and are not noticible. Slim design but they cover where the tire tread protrudes from the body. Should be effective in blocking debris. Junk cell pics straight off my phone. Going to wash it and get real pics tomorrow.

LOVE this car. Stock ride height is actually not bad with the spacers on. Also corners very very well for stock.

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
Got a link to where can buy ZL1 guards?

Sponsored

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
2021 Oxford White Mustang GT
[MENTION=7086]American[/MENTION] beautiful car and color combinations, congratulations!
[MENTION=19842]abuch91[/MENTION] thanks for picking this up and providing the install pics. I think at that price I'm going to pick up a set just to have. They look pretty good installed. Last I checked no chips with my paint protection, but I will have these set aside, ready to install, just in case I start to notice any above where my paint protection is. Thanks!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

abuch91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT PP
[MENTION=7086]American[/MENTION] beautiful car and color combinations, congratulations!
[MENTION=19842]abuch91[/MENTION] thanks for picking this up and providing the install pics. I think at that price I'm going to pick up a set just to have. They look pretty good installed. Last I checked no chips with my paint protection, but I will have these set aside, ready to install, just in case I start to notice any above where my paint protection is. Thanks!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
So I was looking at them today in the sunlight, and they're SO subtle. They actually look like the belong on the car because they blend in with the black sideskirts and front lip. I think for 30 bucks you can't go wrong.

abuch91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT PP
To be honest I haven't noticed any chips or anything in the rears...

I gave my co-worker the focus guards that I was sent the first time around because he coincidentally drives a focus. He asked to see my rock guards and we had to get about 10 ft away from the car for him to actually be able to notice them. I can see my jacking rails before I notice the rock guards.

For those looking for a discreet yet functional option, I'd say these are a winner at the 32 dollar price point.

Sponsored

marrero412002

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JOEY
Vehicle(s)
15 INGOT MUSTANG GT PP
No ... they are currently working on developing a set for the rear, just like it says on their website.
Oh ok in the pictures it looks like you have a set on the rear

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
I was driving today with my windows down and making a turn and heard a rock get thrown up and hit something..similar to redline. After a week I also have a few chips in the rear quarter panel. I'm going to cover the rear quarter with some painters tape and order those front flaps.

Here's some more sexiness

Perfect stance!
What springs?

abuch91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT PP
BMR SP080 Performance Springs :)

And thank you!
Sponsored