• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

GROUP BUY WITH MMR

YellowBee

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Eco-boost Mustang
  • Banned
Alrighty Eco-boost guys, I am doing a group buy with MMR. This will last 1 week and depending on how many people want it, can extend it out a little more. Okay, got a few options.
1) MMR intake (any color you choose) with K&N 1,000,000 mile warranty for as low as $179 + shipping .
2) MMR innercooler combo which includes a double sized cooler than factory and up to 19hp over stock cooler. And the MMR intake for as low as $549 + shipping.
3) MMR coolant reservoir fits eco,V6,V8(any color you choose). This is a plug and play mod. Get it for $199.99 + shipping.
The regular price for these items right now are at introduction prices. Which means, they are the cheapest just to get their name out there. In 2 weeks the intake will have a new price of $249.99 + shipping. So right now is a deal! To met these requirements, I have to have 10 people. How do you get them? I'll send you an invoice threw PayPal, and you pay me with your color of intake in the note to seller as well as shipping address. If you have any questions or concerns, please comment below. THANKS!
Color of your choice includes: Red, Yellow, Black, Silver, Orange.

my email is [email protected].

Anthony

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Can't respond
Interested in the coolant tank, what's the group buy price? It's $199 on the website already

OP
OP

YellowBee

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
  • Banned
Hello, There is a $10 charge for powercoated. So its $209.99 plus shipping. MMR will jack up their prices 2 weeks for last monday. So basically its $10.00 off.

neodark

Left 4cyl @home
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
I would like th CAI, perhaps the FMIC... Looking for a good time to buy

OP
OP

YellowBee

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
  • Banned
Sorry for the late response, getting busy.
When are you looking to buy?