• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Green Drop-In Air Filter

OySmallFry@SCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SpaceCitySpyLLC
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00TG1J668?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00

http://www.maperformance.com/2015-f...-drop-in-air-filter-by-green-filter-7275.html

Brand new, unopened Green Air Filter. Goes for $59.99 shipped on Amazon, $55.00 + $10 shipping on MAP.

I believe this fits any 2015 Mustang - V8, I4, or V6. Stock intake is the same regardless. Green has an excellent reputation on many automotive forums, feel free to google.:clap2:

I have an extra, did not use, never opened. $50 shipped.

If you don't have an intake yet, this is a great upgrade to a high-flow air filter without spending $200+ on a cold air intake.

1st one to PM me gets it.

Thanks guys.

20150808_222158.jpg

Last edited:

Bryman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I recently installed one of these and am seeing about 1.5 mpg better driving the same in my GT. Good buy.

theslerg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darren
Vehicle(s)
2011 California Special GT
Pm'ed

theslerg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name