that poor bronco :(

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
Hello; I see modifications that do not make sense to me. There is an old blazer lowered to an extreme that goes by my house. I live on one of the two main roads in my county. The one that must be very expensive is a truck which is lifted massively. They also have the tires sticking out beyond the fenders.
I try to not follow a truck with tire out to the side beyond the fenders. Those tires will throw rocks. Must be messy when it rains or in some mud. I think there are laws on the books about having tires inside the fenders. So I do not care that the truck is changed as much as I do not want a cracked windshield from a rock.

So if it is not a safety thing for others, then let them waste money and ruin a truck.

JCFoster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Vert, 3.15, A6, Magnetic
Just another fad to be different and push regulations. Freud had it right with little man syndrome on the jacked up 3/4 tons and he probably has these guys short comings defined.

Weyland-Yutani

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Mustang GT, '17 Volvo V60 Platinum, '04 E-150
Pretty awesome that the NC Legislature has addressed the state's economy, infrastructure, healthcare, education, and crime so thoroughly that they can now indulge in banning dumb stuff that rednecks do.

OP
OP
samd1351

samd1351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 1999 Ranger
Pretty awesome that the NC Legislature has addressed the state's economy, infrastructure, healthcare, education, and crime so thoroughly that they can now indulge in banning dumb stuff that rednecks do.
Bimgo. Of all the things that need addressed, this is the best they could come up with?!
Sponsored