Sponsored

Great!!! Haven’t even had it a month yet!!!!

OP
OP
NFG19

NFG19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT PP1
I’m not sure I’ll bring it up when her insurance calls me back. I hope it’s covered I went to detail shop to have it done. It wasn’t cheap! As far as I know Alabama isn’t a no fault state.
Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
I’m not sure I’ll bring it up when her insurance calls me back. I hope it’s covered I went to detail shop to have it done. It wasn’t cheap! As far as I know Alabama isn’t a no fault state.
You might want to speak to Mom and/or Dad first. Their insurance is going to take a major hit for this. Maybe settle this privately and get all the $$$ you need to put it back the way it was.

OP
OP
NFG19

NFG19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT PP1
You might want to speak to Mom and/or Dad first. Their insurance is going to take a major hit for this. Maybe settle this privately and get all the $$$ you need to put it back the way it was.
I would do that but I don’t wanna come off like I’m trying to bribe them. I know it’s gonna suck for them but that’s what insurance is for. When I got hit in my 13Gt the girl didn’t have insurance! I had to come out of pocket for my $500 deductible plus tires were it put flat spots in them. I still haven’t been reimbursed for any of that!

tcman54

Stanghead
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Did somebody back into your camera as well, hard to see :inspect:

OP
OP
NFG19

NFG19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT PP1
Did somebody back into your camera as well, hard to see :inspect:
Negative lol I tried to use my phone but I couldn’t get the pictures uploaded so I used my tablet plus it was at night. I don’t own an actual camera. Sorry

Sponsored

Blue Moon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Perform Pack Std
Is that Gotta Have It Green? She thought it was Gotta Hit It Green.

FDHog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350, 2020 Ford Raptor
I had my last F150 6 days and I was rear ended at a stop light. Guy's excuse was "My brakes are bad" WTF???
Had a 2007 Corvette 2 months and was rear ended at a stop light. Guy on a phone.
I have my GT 3 weeks now and keeping my fingers crossed.
It'll get fixed, but it still sucks.

BrianGT2015

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP, 2015 Mustang Eco Convertible
Well im just saying. When i had my 05 with cams, pace setter long tubes, 3 inch x pipe, and some hollow flowmasters. That loud exhaust scared folks. They heard it before they seen it. I never was bumped into just saying.

OP
OP
NFG19

NFG19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT PP1
Well im just saying. When i had my 05 with cams, pace setter long tubes, 3 inch x pipe, and some hollow flowmasters. That loud exhaust scared folks. They heard it before they seen it. I never was bumped into just saying.
I would love full exhaust but my neighbors wouldn’t enjoy it as much as me!:cwl: I stay up all night and constantly leaving late night early morning.We have a guy with a riced out Honda staying in first gear all the way down road. That is annoying enough!

Sponsored

motorjock205

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red, 2016 Mustang GT Oxford White
Vehicle Showcase
Just had a paint correction and a 5 year ceramic coating done! I couldn’t wash it yet for another week! Guess that’s money down the drain!
ensure that it is put into the insurance quote for repair that it needs to be ceramic coated...attach your receipt to prove it had been done...

tokuzumi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Escalade ESV
Sucks that someone hit you. But at the end of the day, your Mustang is just a thing, and it's good that everyone is ok. Get it fixed, and enjoy the ride! Speak with the insurance company about diminished value, and use that check for some mods.

3star2nr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT PP
She was young 16 17 she had an open parking lot in front of her and she backs up! My second new car and it gets messed up! My first one was a 13Gt in GHIG paint and some 18yo chick tbones me in it! I have the worst luck.
Exact thing happened to me by a girl similar description ...

hws52

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Just had a paint correction and a 5 year ceramic coating done! I couldn’t wash it yet for another week! Guess that’s money down the drain!
No money down the drain, just give the adjuster documents to show the work and make sure they include getting the new bumper cover ceramic coated. No problem.

OP
OP
NFG19

NFG19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT PP1
Update! Her insurance called me today to get my “statement” I just hope that since this was on private property she doesn’t try to screw me over!
Sponsored