Grabber Lime GT350R in San Antonio

Montoya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andre
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
Just put my deposit down on a new Grabber Lime 2020 GT350R. Almost bought one of the remaining 2019’s but this color is my wife’s favorite, so it’s a no brainer for me. Looking forward to picking it up and driving back- I’ve done that with a couple of my cars and always makes for a fun trip! Anyways I saw this video on the YouTube when searching and sure enough this is my car!

Go to 1:00 in and 3:25.

Adventures await. Collecting info and resources on this forum. Need a little help in the San Antonio Area for a PPF installer- any suggestions welcome! I’ll get that done before the drive along with some stone guards on the front fender to protect the sides- oh and also will be changing to Michelin 4S immediately.
Sponsored

Understeer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Lead Foot Grey GT350, 67 Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
JC Auto Salon does good work. Great color choice, and congrats!

svassh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350R Performance Blue Metallic
Congrats I've seen that one on CarGurus for a little while.

Sponsored

Understeer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Lead Foot Grey GT350, 67 Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
They did a full custom wrap on a coworker’s ZL1 1LE, and it came out great

XtraTQ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350R
Congrats, that color looks awesome! Tempted to look into wrapping my black R that color...

OP
OP
Montoya

Montoya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andre
Vehicle(s)
GT350R

Sponsored

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
Beautiful car. There are some colors that do very well in accentuating the lines on the vettes. That is one of them.

I wrapped my 2017 Grand Sport Corvette- it’s great low maintenance for a color change but not a substitute for real paint. My car was real unique until GM offered the same color one year later! Another cross country acquisition, this one in Atlanta!
778D3605-9C2C-4122-9979-65AF5DAA2F92.jpeg

Link to that delivery blog:
https://www.corvetteforum.com/forum...w-grand-sport-color-and-delivery-journal.html

Lurker_350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 - Tech
.......Adventures await. Collecting info and resources on this forum. Need a little help in the San Antonio Area for a PPF installer- any suggestions welcome! I’ll get that done before the drive along with some stone guards on the front fender to protect the sides- oh and also will be changing to Michelin 4S immediately.
Concours auto does good work (I've used them for wrap and ceramic on my car), but you also have the corporate XPEL office off I-10. They obviously do good work as well. When do you plan to pick up the car?

OP
OP
Montoya

Montoya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andre
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
Concours auto does good work (I've used them for wrap and ceramic on my car), but you also have the corporate XPEL office off I-10. They obviously do good work as well. When do you plan to pick up the car?
Thanks for the tip! Did not know that Xpel was based there- will check it out!
Sponsored