Sponsored

Grabber blue vs magnetic

cosmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
There's a reason that Grabber blue S197's still have a bit of a premium on them over the other colors. It's an attention grabber, and looks fantastic on the new S550. I love my GB GT350, especially since there is only one year of it.

Magnetic, unless very clean, hides the lines of the S550. Even though it's metallic, I still think GB pops better.
Sponsored

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
You're a real Magnetic nut hugger!
Well to be 100% honest, I'm 45 years old and every single car or truck I ever owned has been either white or dark emerald green or British racing green. And I wanted a guard green GT350. But since ford didn't offer it, Magnetic came the best choice for me. My next mustang will be white with black roof. I came so close to ordering a white with black gt350 and no stripes. But my friend/sales guy talked me out of it. I'm glad I bought the magnetic. Looks sinister but not murdered.

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
There's a reason that Grabber blue S197's still have a bit of a premium on them over the other colors. It's an attention grabber, and looks fantastic on the new S550. I love my GB GT350, especially since there is only one year of it.

Magnetic, unless very clean, hides the lines of the S550. Even though it's metallic, I still think GB pops better.
What part of mi are you?

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

Jeff's FRC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Well to be 100% honest, I'm 45 years old and every single car or truck I ever owned has been either white or dark emerald green or British racing green. And I wanted a guard green GT350. But since ford didn't offer it, Magnetic came the best choice for me. My next mustang will be white with black roof. I came so close to ordering a white with black gt350 and no stripes. But my friend/sales guy talked me out of it. I'm glad I bought the magnetic. Looks sinister but not murdered.
We have similar tastes! I originally ordered a Guard car, but then switched to DIB. Magnetic and Guard are my other favorite colors. My F150 is white and my Harley is a dark grey called black pearl.

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
We have similar tastes! I originally ordered a Guard car, but then switched to DIB. Magnetic and Guard are my other favorite colors. My F150 is white and my Harley is a dark grey called black pearl.
My 2016 Norton Commando 961 SF is black. I wanted the titanium but after waiting over a year I went with black. But I now just ordered the hand made polished aluminum tank.
I also have an original 1956 F100 that's you guessed it green lol.
My truck is on page 1 and my bike is on page 4 on the link below.

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42553&highlight=1956+F100&page=4

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
Both colors are beautiful, it comes down to how much you want to stick out. If you want to blend in get magnetic, if you like attention and want to stick out then get grabber blue.

Jeff's FRC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
My 2016 Norton Commando 961 SF is black. I wanted the titanium but after waiting over a year I went with black. But I now just ordered the hand made polished aluminum tank.
I also have an original 1956 F100 that's you guessed it green lol.
My truck is on page 1 and my bike is on page 4 on the link below.

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42553&highlight=1956+F100&page=4
Very nice! Love the bike and I can't remember the last time I even saw a Norton. I'm 35 and can't handle any type of sport bike anymore. Love my big comfy touring pig! Lol

Forgot to mention I had a very nice 08 Bullitt in Highland Green. By far my favorite Mustang color of all time. I'm hearing rumors of a Bullitt return in 18. If so, I'm gonna be pissed!

Sponsored

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
If you are going to get dark grey why not just get black?
Magnetic looks like a decision made with the head and not with the heart. (A bit boring perhaps?)
Um because black is not magnetic.
Black is black.
It shows everything. Dents, dings, scratches, dirt, dust, etc.
It's harder to keep clean.
It's not a metallic color on the mustang.
Going by your user name, you like grabbing patience by the Yoo-hoo's

robwlf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
rob
Vehicle(s)
17 lightning blue pp LFP 670
magnetic all the way.... grabber looks to much like the old 80s police cars in phila to me.. lol, not a fan of the easter egg blue myself .. but i'm partial since i own a magnetic and went to 3 dealers to get that color
Sponsored