skeeter

MAGA
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bradford
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP TY
I would like to have a copy of my TY in GB. Same black accents and wheels exact copy. These cars look great in these loud colors, including the orange.

Medsport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard Premium GT automatic
Yeah, imo this is one of the worst colors ever. It reminds me of baby blue for some reason. Of course it does tend to stand out if thats what you are looking for.

Sc00ter

Sc00ter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow GT Premium w/50th Appearance
I've saved this thread with ACTUAL pictures of a Grabber Blue Ecoboost. Found these on a Mustang Ecoboost Facebook group!!

Definitely ordering with this color now!!:love:

meigzvaqohwgrliabyot.jpg

qvoeabje2gzuod4cfn2j.jpg

yj9t5hx55tn6dta6rkx1.jpg

rbasakiabmboamtgbl2e.jpg

db7eds3kw67dacjyhsne.jpg
Love the blue, but the black wheels kill it. Silver 2016 PP wheels and white GT350 stripes would give the blue an accent to play off, and fix that.
:coolphotos:

Sponsored

Sc00ter

Sc00ter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)

ststang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
viewsinfinitum.com
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB EBM AT PP
Oh, man, you guys are not going to like what my GB EB is going to look like. It's coming with the black performance package wheels which I will use for winter tires. Next spring I will get new wheels.

And I will be accenting the car in orange and not black as most people like to do with GB. If I end up getting tired of it, I'll switch. Will keep the accents cosmetic in the beginning.

So, what color wheels would you recommend? Silver seems popular like the ones in my sig (though not that style). I may plasti dip the wheels a few different ways. Will probably get Orange drag wheels for the track in time.

CommyO

Is it a v8?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 EB Premium PP
I feel like GB and CO are complementary colors. It'll be nice to see what shots people get of the two together

Sc00ter

Sc00ter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Oh, man, you guys are not going to like what my GB EB is going to look like. It's coming with the black performance package wheels which I will use for winter tires. Next spring I will get new wheels.

And I will be accenting the car in orange and not black as most people like to do with GB. If I end up getting tired of it, I'll switch. Will keep the accents cosmetic in the beginning.

So, what color wheels would you recommend? Silver seems popular like the ones in my sig (though not that style). I may plasti dip the wheels a few different ways. Will probably get Orange drag wheels for the track in time.
Lest we forget how good orange & blue look together: Gulf GT40 :headbang:
Plastkote them to match your stripes.
Perhaps a paler orange would match you more intense blue better, like Gulf used a pale blue with their bright orange trim.
image.jpeg

Last edited:

Sponsored

Sc00ter

Sc00ter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Orange wheels, no question!

157625d1398802440-grabber-blue-orange-stripes-image-3224695310.jpg
I may do bright blue wheels with my Triple Yellow one of these years, if Plastikote makes it.
:ford:

ststang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
viewsinfinitum.com
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB EBM AT PP
Lest we forget how good orange & blue look together: Gulf GT40 :headbang:
Plastkote them to match your stripes.
Perhaps a paler orange would match you more intense blue better, like Gulf used a pale blue with their bright orange trim.
That's my next decision...which Orange to use. I bought a Vinyl Color Chart. Bright Orange is very...bright. Matt Orange might be better as it is toned down a little.

I need to find a GB Mustang and have the chart with me to see. Maybe there'll be one at this weekend's Cars and Coffee near me.

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT

Gunmetal also looks great on grabber blue.
Sponsored