GRABBER BLUE S550 MUSTANG Thread

Tacklebury

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT
Where are the EU/UK/AU Grabber Blue Mustangs?? There are plenty that have been delivered but haven't seen any on this thread. Would love to see a GT Convertible with PP and EU clear tail lights so I can see what I am patiently waiting for :)
Post 156....

downthepub

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Miles
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, VW California
Apologies to the Brits, or those who hang out on the UK forum, but a repost of some snaps of my UK Grabber Blue GT with the Nickel wheels.

Love at first time, 16.1miles on the clock. When sat in the dealership working through the numbers, lost count of the number of times I turned round to have a look:

Then, on the way back from Edinburgh to home in Aberdeen, stopped at a fairly iconic spot to get some decent photos:

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP Ruby Red
Apologies to the Brits, or those who hang out on the UK forum, but a repost of some snaps of my UK Grabber Blue GT with the Nickel wheels.

Love at first time, 16.1miles on the clock. When sat in the dealership working through the numbers, lost count of the number of times I turned round to have a look:

Then, on the way back from Edinburgh to home in Aberdeen, stopped at a fairly iconic spot to get some decent photos:

That's a good looking Pony, DownThePub. :cheers:

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
Apologies to the Brits, or those who hang out on the UK forum, but a repost of some snaps of my UK Grabber Blue GT with the Nickel wheels...........

Thanks for re-posting; great photos. I am more confident of my colour choice now. Pity we don't get the Euro chrome side window trims in Australia; they suit the silver wheels.

BTW, why are the registration number plates different colours, front to rear, on UK cars???

Sponsored

downthepub

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Miles
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for re-posting; great photos. I am more confident of my colour choice now. Pity we don't get the Euro chrome side window trims in Australia; they suit the silver wheels.

BTW, why are the registration number plates different colours, front to rear, on UK cars???
My confidence wavered in the colour combo after seeing the shots of that Kiwi car, but I shouldn't have worried. In reality it works so well and I'm so pleased with how well the silver wheels go with the blue paint. Very very chuffed.

Apparently we have yellow plates at the rear and white at the front is because it is illegal to show a white light to the rear at night, and the law includes reflectors in its definition of what constitutes a light. Bear in mind, that this was cast before the days of reversing lights; after which the law was amended so that if you are reversing you can show a white light in conjunction with a red light.

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
My confidence wavered in the colour combo after seeing the shots of that Kiwi car, but I shouldn't have worried. In reality it works so well and I'm so pleased with how well the silver wheels go with the blue paint. Very very chuffed.

Apparently we have yellow plates at the rear and white at the front is because it is illegal to show a white light to the rear at night, and the law includes reflectors in its definition of what constitutes a light. Bear in mind, that this was cast before the days of reversing lights; after which the law was amended so that if you are reversing you can show a white light in conjunction with a red light.
I know what you mean about the Kiwi Stang, but I figured the pics were a little overexposed, which didn't help. Glad the wheels work well, I was starting to regret not sticking with black wheels

That is an unbelievable reason for the yellow rear plates, that's 'Yes Minister' done mad!!!

In the state of Victoria we have had reflective white plates for decades, and not one know death or eye injury as a result! I think they were made reflective for safety/speed cameras.

Sc00ter

Sc00ter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow GT Premium w/50th Appearance

Silver and blue are perfect together... We only get the black window trim here in the states too, btw.:doh:

Pong Lenis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt auto custom packet

truely stunning
love the chrome accents round the windows..mine has those..real classy looking :cheers:

Sponsored

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)

downthepub

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Miles
Vehicle(s)
I got a bit shakey on the combo before the car arrived, but that was purely judged from shots on the internet. Even from first sight on pick-up day, knew I had made the right decision. Grabber Blue is such an awesome colour.
Sponsored