Sponsored

Vertex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Devan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP
I’m biased and don’t like bright blue myself (grabber blue) but do not mind the brittney blue. I also don’t like code orange much because it’s to red for me. I still wish I’d have ordered my Mach 1 in twister orange instead of FJG because of the large number of FJG that seem to have been ordered so even though I was fortunate to get a Mach 1 I’m in a heard of other FJG Mach 1s. Still love the color regardless but orange is my favorite.

Obviously get what you want though, don’t let someone choose for you!

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
Sitting here attempting to offer an opinion, I'm stymied as well. I have a GBM on order, but could love either color just as much. Whatever you end up choosing, you can't go wrong with either. :like:

OP
OP
Bigbel07

Bigbel07

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Belmin
Vehicle(s)
13 gt500 owner
I went with black roof and black painted stripes. If I’m already spending 100, why not an additional 10K and I’m a stripe fan myself. Makes it a Shelby!

If i had a CFTP allocation, it’d be a grabber blue stripeless black roofed beauty

Sponsored

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
I went with black roof and black painted stripes. If I’m already spending 100, why not an additional 10K and I’m a stripe fan myself. Makes it a Shelby!
Totally understand, still will be a beauty. I know I’m in the minority on the stripe thing lol. Honestly either color will be awesome, I’ve just ALWAYS loved grabber blue.

i know someone who has that exact spec with a build date 4/12... 👀
Congrats to you, will be looking forward to pics!

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hristofor
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fiesta 1.25i, 2017 GB Ford Mustang GT PP Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Obviously Grabber Blue but why you put an idea for Grabber Blue GT500 in my head. Good that you settled on Black stripes. Because I still can't decide between black and white stripes for my car.

OP
OP
Bigbel07

Bigbel07

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Belmin
Vehicle(s)
13 gt500 owner
I’m thinking of also going stripeless to avoid paying 10K for stripes..

Obviously Grabber Blue but why you put an idea for Grabber Blue GT500 in my head. Good that you settled on Black stripes. Because I still can't decide between black and white stripes for my car.
Sponsored