Sponsored

K22GBlue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2022 GBM HPP Ecoboost Mustang
@TrueBlue22 It's gorgeous! I ordered mine with the stripe delete and midnight blue seats, but it came with the stripes (and grey accents) and black seats. Looks good both ways.
Have fun with that improved Ecoboost powerband! It doesn't run out of breath at higher rpms like the regular ecos do.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
@TrueBlue22 It's gorgeous! I ordered mine with the stripe delete and midnight blue seats, but it came with the stripes (and grey accents) and black seats. Looks good both ways.
Have fun with that improved Ecoboost powerband! It doesn't run out of breath at higher rpms like the regular ecos do.
did they give you a discount for not having correct order? just curious how that would work.

K22GBlue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2022 GBM HPP Ecoboost Mustang
did they give you a discount for not having correct order? just curious how that would work.
Nah, those things weren't big deals to me and I didn't feel like busting their balls at the time. My salesman filled it with premium instead of 87 and they put my car at the top of the in-pricessing line in front of several other orders that came in around the same time so went home with it the same day it arrived. I ended up liking the look of the stripes and the interior stitching is never something I pay attention to while driving.
I did however end up with double FordPass points because of some error on their end so it all works out.
If it was something bigger like the transmission or handling package, I would have probably just walked.

TrueBlue22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.3L High Performance Package Fastback
My dealer had to correct my order TWICE because they kept missing the stripe delete option! And truth be told, the Midnight Blue interior is really hard to discern from just black. If not for the GB stitching it would be a wash. But either way, it’s a sweet-looking ride!

The RS engine has been a revelation - pulls like a freight train all the way to redline, and sounds great (especially in Track mode). Once Spring arrives, I’m looking forward to driving my HPP and 2011 5.0L back-to-back on the same route (the 5.0 is hiding in my garage). The V8 definitely has its charms, but being a convertible, I know it’s going to feel sloppy as hell next to the HPP+HP. Always nice to have choices depending on my driving mood!

Sponsored

Ryno073

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT
She's dirty and it's spitting snow, so definitely not the best pic. But I just got the new wheels and tires put on, and I couldn't wait to join the coolest thread on the site!
I grew up driving Mustangs - my dad had several when I was growing up, and he'd always let us kids drive them since he leased a new one every year. This was in the late 80's - early 90's when they first started putting the 5.0 in the LX, so you didn't have to get the GT with all of its cladding and ground effects (which I didn't personally care for) to get the V8. Since those days I promised myself I'd get a manual 5.0 one day.
When they did the S650 reveal, I knew the clock was ticking - I didn't care for the design, especially the interior with what looked like iPads stuck on the dash. As for the color, I knew I didn't want black, gray, or silver, and not a big fan of red. I wasn't a huge fan of the non metallic Grabber Blue when it came out, but when they released the metallic version, that changed. I placed my order at the end of September, and picked her up this past Monday. So glad I got this color, and the Grabber Blue stitching on the interior really pops.
Only 53 miles on her so far, and probably won't be a whole lot more until it warms up and dries out, but I'm going to drive her when I can. My only complaint so far is that there seems to be something wrong with the transmission - it's stalled several times starting out in 1st gear! :wink: Still re-learning how to drive a stick, but getting better every day.
Glad I found this forum, and this thread in particular. Happy to be able to officially join the GBM team!
20230113_122259.jpg

20230113_130629.jpg

MISFITGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
23 GT Premium
I've had mine for about a month and a half and I'm absolutely in love with it! Of course I did some mods to it: Gloss black PPF on the roof, Carbon fiber kit from Adro, Grabber Blue brembos. Ecoblue was also a funny touch

IMG_0574.jpeg

IMG_0592.jpeg

IMG_0593.jpeg

IMG_0580.jpeg

IMG_0576.jpeg
Still loving that Adro front splitter? I want to buy myself it in the future.

Shawn82

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Treigh
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang HPP
Still loving that Adro front splitter? I want to buy myself it in the future.
Absolutely love it! Would definitely recommend it to you! Makes the car look spectacular

Sponsored

Tawse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
TJ
Vehicle(s)
2022 GB GT/CS
Yesterday I was very pleasantly surprised to see Stella featured in a photoshoot for the shop that installed her PPF / Ceramic. They sent me the unbranded version of the pics and I thought I'd share a few here.

1674654642152.jpeg

1674654693471.jpeg

1674654740886.jpeg

1674654778646.jpeg

1674654804785.jpeg

1674654911517.jpeg

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)