Sponsored

Grabber Blue GT available

Toecutter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Well, after amending my order to Lightning Blue about 5 days ago I went into the dealers today to what I thought would be paying for the difference in price. However, when I spoke with my salesman I was told that the amendment had not been completed and my order now had a VIN along with a build date of the 27th February.

Needless to say I was pretty pissed off with this as I would need to re-order in the correct colour and wait another 7-8 months further. Which I won't be doing as 3-6 months after my 2017 arrived we would be likely to be seeing 2018's coming through.

In the end my deposit was transferred across to a 2018 order of unknown spec and cost which I will sort out when order books open. So if anyone wants a Grabber Blue GT with all options but no custom pack then give Peoples Edinburgh a call and ask for Jim McTaggart.

So the long wat begins. Fml
Sponsored

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Bad luck :(
But why would you be paying anything before the car arrived? Other than the deposit obviously...

OP
OP

Toecutter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Bad luck :(
But why would you be paying anything before the car arrived? Other than the deposit obviously...
Thought I may have to get invoice amended or pay the £595 difference between original order and new price.

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
That's a shame......but whilst the wait will be a long one, I'm sure the '18MY will be worth it.

Just out of interest, was the Grabber Blue '17 a manual or auto?

OP
OP

Toecutter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
That's a shame......but whilst the wait will be a long one, I'm sure the '18MY will be worth it.

Just out of interest, was the Grabber Blue '17 a manual or auto?
Cheers TC. At least I educated some of the salesman on its existence and in response to your question, it's a manual.

Sponsored

Chillicat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DS5
That's a shame and I sympathise, I had a similar issue in early Jan but went ahead with reordering, so if anyone is cancelling a GT fastback, manual, race red, all options, not custom pack please let me know!!

NornIron91

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
That's a shame and I sympathise, I had a similar issue in early Jan but went ahead with reordering, so if anyone is cancelling a GT fastback, manual, race red, all options, not custom pack please let me know!!
I have one here for immediate delivery, only £70k ;)

Sponsored

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
If you want OTT Stripes with that then my local dealers has one say on the forecourt

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt
I actually really though about this mine isn't registered yet but I've been waiting so long and now it's here and the MY18 will be considerably more than I paid so I must be mad for having that thought :crazy:

downthepub

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Miles
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, VW California
Well, after amending my order to Lightning Blue about 5 days ago I went into the dealers today to what I thought would be paying for the difference in price. However, when I spoke with my salesman I was told that the amendment had not been completed and my order now had a VIN along with a build date of the 27th February.

Needless to say I was pretty pissed off with this as I would need to re-order in the correct colour and wait another 7-8 months further. Which I won't be doing as 3-6 months after my 2017 arrived we would be likely to be seeing 2018's coming through.

In the end my deposit was transferred across to a 2018 order of unknown spec and cost which I will sort out when order books open. So if anyone wants a Grabber Blue GT with all options but no custom pack then give Peoples Edinburgh a call and ask for Jim McTaggart.

So the long wat begins. Fml
Did they offer anything in return if you took the GB car? ie money or summat?
Sponsored