Sponsored

got myself a small upgrade

DILLIGAFTXVET

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
So i got myself a small upgrade this past weekend. Absolutely loving this thing! Drives so good!!! From 2019 GT to 2017 GT350, 1 previous owner and only had 3100 miles on it!
20201001_203651.jpg
20201001_203622.jpg
20201002_110744.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
DILLIGAFTXVET

DILLIGAFTXVET

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
the sound of this thing alone to me is amazing compared to my GT active exhaust in Track mode. I had a PP1 and it handled great on the farm roads I regularly drive. This thing is on another level with handling and I forgot how fun a manual is to drive! There will be things I miss about my GT, digital dash and comfortable heated/cooled seats but so far the smile I have while driving this thing makes me forget about the things I miss about my GT!

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
the sound of this thing alone to me is amazing compared to my GT active exhaust in Track mode. I had a PP1 and it handled great on the farm roads I regularly drive. This thing is on another level with handling and I forgot how fun a manual is to drive! There will be things I miss about my GT, digital dash and comfortable heated/cooled seats but so far the smile I have while driving this thing makes me forget about the things I miss about my GT!
100% agree nothing like it
Enjoy

Sponsored

JakeLethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 RCSB 5.0
So i got myself a small upgrade this past weekend. Absolutely loving this thing! Drives so good!!! From 2019 GT to 2017 GT350, 1 previous owner and only had 3100 miles on it!
20201001_203651.jpg
20201001_203622.jpg
20201002_110744.jpg

Congrats! Looks beautiful! Any mods planned for the future?

OP
OP
DILLIGAFTXVET

DILLIGAFTXVET

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Congrats! Looks beautiful! Any mods planned for the future?
Taking it in Friday for paint correction, ceramic coat and tint. We shall see what the future holds. I've always like the sound of twin turbo blow off valves! That will be a little bit though!

JakeLethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 RCSB 5.0
Taking it in Friday for paint correction, ceramic coat and tint. We shall see what the future holds. I've always like the sound of twin turbo blow off valves! That will be a little bit though!

Paint correction and ceramic coat are worth every penny! Never will have a vehicle without it.

RaceRed5.0

Threads
Reaction score
From Texas to Louisana to California back to Texas
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 3.55, Modded 2006 Pontiac G6
Can't got wrong with a 350.

Sponsored

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your GT didn't have MagneRide, right? So the GT350 should feel about the same firmness, correct? A neighbor has a 2016 GT350, and already has 35,000 miles on it. Wakes me up every freaking day with the loud exhaust when he starts it (and before quiet mode kicks in). My Bullitt starts quiet since the beginning... but I think that's because I always turn the ignition on before firing up the engine. I'm going to tell the guy to do that. Ha ha. He doesn't even let the engine idle for a second; immediately upon start-up he takes off, and like a mad man. His car actually sounds nicer with the quiet exhaust than loud. Mine sounds nicer in sport, easy. In quiet it's a toss up IMO :). I don't like how my brother's Ferraris sound at all, but the GT350 doesn't sound anything like those, fortunately. It should sound nicer than mine when revved near redline.

OP
OP
DILLIGAFTXVET

DILLIGAFTXVET

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Your GT didn't have MagneRide, right? So the GT350 should feel about the same firmness, correct? A neighbor has a 2016 GT350, and already has 35,000 miles on it. Wakes me up every freaking day with the loud exhaust when he starts it (and before quiet mode kicks in). My Bullitt starts quiet since the beginning... but I think that's because I always turn the ignition on before firing up the engine. I'm going to tell the guy to do that. Ha ha. He doesn't even let the engine idle for a second; immediately upon start-up he takes off, and like a mad man. His car actually sounds nicer with the quiet exhaust than loud. Mine sounds nicer in sport, easy. In quiet it's a toss up IMO :). I don't like how my brother's Ferraris sound at all, but the GT350 doesn't sound anything like those, fortunately. It should sound nicer than mine when revved near redline.
NO i didnt have magna ride on my GT. It was just stiff all the time. The normal suspension setting on the 350 is very forgiving but the car still handles amazing in normal. Sport stiffens it up quite well as I can feel it in my back on the bumps because I just had surgery on my spine back in July. The exhaust is defaulted to the normal setting on start up and it cant be started in the sport or "loud" mode unless you buy aftermarket parts. Doesnt sound to good that your neighbor just takes off after a cold start, could get expensive much sooner that it needs to for him.

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I know about AE starting in normal, so probably a modified exhaust. Or it was modified before he bought it at an auction in 2017. He has an old GT350 too, but he's not too much into cars other than buying and driving them. But at least he drives them. Ha ha. Surprised his engine hasn't grenaded yet; too many on that first year did. Or maybe it needed a new engine, and that's why it was auctioned off. Who knows. He didn't know what FORScan was, so obviously not a forum guy. Ha ha. He's a dentist, by the way. That might explain it :devil: .