Sponsored

Got an up close look at 3 Mach 1’s today.

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
All 3 where the light grey with orange accents. 2 had the upgraded wheels and one had the normal black ones. Beautiful car no question. Love the upgraded wheels. The tips are absolutely enormous compared to my Roush tips. I wanted them. And the spoiler is very nice of course. Would I trade mine in for it? Probably not but if I were buying I’d put it above the typical GT and the Shelby’s. The gt350 for sure even if they were the same price.. The GT500 due to price putting it I. another league. The only thing that I think Ford missed was the height. Needs to be lowered for sure. Huge gap at the wheel but that’s an easy thing to change. Sorry didn’t drive but I have an A10 (what they were) and didn’t expect a huge difference.
Sponsored

Pat Fenis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
I'm curious if the shipping blocks were in place causing the gap in ride height. I know when I went to look at a Mach 1 with the HP it was sitting kind of high but the blocks were still in place.

Joe Mac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT 350
All 3 where the light grey with orange accents. 2 had the upgraded wheels and one had the normal black ones. Beautiful car no question. Love the upgraded wheels. The tips are absolutely enormous compared to my Roush tips. I wanted them. And the spoiler is very nice of course. Would I trade mine in for it? Probably not but if I were buying I’d put it above the typical GT and the Shelby’s. The gt350 for sure even if they were the same price.. The GT500 due to price putting it I. another league. The only thing that I think Ford missed was the height. Needs to be lowered for sure. Huge gap at the wheel but that’s an easy thing to change. Sorry didn’t drive but I have an A10 (what they were) and didn’t expect a huge difference.
The Mach 1 reminds me of a Labradoodle

OP
OP
Jmtoast

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
I'm curious if the shipping blocks were in place causing the gap in ride height. I know when I went to look at a Mach 1 with the HP it was sitting kind of high but the blocks were still in place.
both of the HP cars were in the service department getting ready for delivery but you might be right. I need to see one in the wild.