Sponsored

Goodyear Supercar 3Rs

ZRacerLE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2 & ZLE A10
Any 500 owners switch to the goodyear super car 3Rs for track duty?

I'm curious how they compare to the cup 2s on heavy cars. I have zero complaints about the 3Rs, but if the cup 2s are better, I may try them.

I'm getting 4 to 6 days on the fronts and 7 to 8 days on the rears with the 3Rs on a ZLE.
Sponsored

Goose17

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Many Mustangs (collector)
Any 500 owners switch to the goodyear super car 3Rs for track duty?

I'm curious how they compare to the cup 2s on heavy cars. I have zero complaints about the 3Rs, but if the cup 2s are better, I may try them.

I'm getting 4 to 6 days on the fronts and 7 to 8 days on the rears with the 3Rs on a ZLE.
The Cup2s are too damn good for me to want to switch. I have eight 25ish minute sessions on my current set and would estimate I have 1/2 life left in them. A proper track alignment is vital for tire longevity on the track.

I already have a new set of Cup2s on standby for when my current set is done.

OP
OP

ZRacerLE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2 & ZLE A10
The Cup2s are too damn good for me to want to switch. I have eight 25ish minute sessions on my current set and would estimate I have 1/2 life left in them. A proper track alignment is vital for tire longevity on the track.

I already have a new set of Cup2s on standby for when my current set is done.
Couldn't agree more on the proper track alignment comment. I chewed through a set of fronts in 2 days with a bad alignment thinking it was par for the course with a heavy car. Got a great alignment and doubled the tire life.

I've also considered the cup 2Rs, but I hear you only get a few hero laps out of them. I'd probably just run slicks instead.
Sponsored