Sponsored

Goodbye 2017 GT. Hello Bullitt.

RozzGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Proud new owner of a 2019 Bullitt in DHG. Badge # K4282. Magne-ride and electronics package equipped.

I've owned a pile of mustangs from my first 91 vert to the latest 2017 GTPP and this has to be by far my favorite mustang ever. Also the first time I didn't run home the day I bought it and jump on AM and order a ton of parts for it. It's just so perfect the way it is.

I do plan on ordering hood struts because Ford still thinks the prop is cool for some reason. Once the newness wears off I think the steeda tune (hopefully e85 option by then) will probably make an appearance. Maybe some smoked lenses at some point and a catch can before too long just to keep the intake nice and clean.

Also going to be doing a full ceramic coat this weekend to protect the amazingly addictive paint. Can not wait to see the shine on it once completed.

Cheers!
bullitt1.jpg
bullitt.jpg
Sponsored

Yareen1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Yareen
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
Beautiful Ride and congrats. Being a 2017 GT PP Performance pack owner I couldn't be happier, but I totally get the excitement of the bullitt. Enjoy and safe travels!

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2006 Jetta 2.0T, 2013 Escape SEL
Congratulations....Enjoy your "baby"....

pat kean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Bullitt
I guess I am now part of the me too movement. I pick up mine in 4 days. I have been following this car's progress since the original rumors. They hit another home run with this car. It looks like Ford addressed most of the gripes I had with the S550 model. I love the sterio, exhaust, and I love the rev matching mode.

Sponsored

el-guapin

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tesla.com
Vehicle(s)
1949 UFO
I guess I am now part of the me too movement. I pick up mine in 4 days. I have been following this car's progress since the original rumors. They hit another home run with this car. It looks like Ford addressed most of the gripes I had with the S550 model. I love the sterio, exhaust, and I love the rev matching mode.
Congrats!!.. What's your badge number?

OP
OP
RozzGT

RozzGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
The dreaded mod itch came back. Had to scratch it. Also super happy with how the ceramic coating came out.

Currently at 700 miles, added wheel spacers, headlight/blinker tint, hood struts, Bob's oil catch can. Already ordered some hose sleeves to match the stock hoses. Also switching it to crimp fittings instead of the hose clamps.

Love the car! Decided to ignore the ticks and noises and just enjoy it.
IMG_20190723_163844.jpg
IMG_20190723_163201.jpg
IMG_20190714_124549-EFFECTS (2).jpg

OP
OP
RozzGT

RozzGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Touched up the Bob's oil separator lines. I think it looks pretty much stock now. I may try and source some aluminum male barb adapters, I think the brass color looks out of place under the hood since nothing else is that color.

In addition to the tick, the 2k rattle, looks like I'm the lucky winner of the hood paint bubbles too. Nearing 900 miles, was planning on doing my own oil change at 1k but thinking it might just be better to take it to the dealer and have them document all this stuff.
IMG_20190727_101346.jpg
IMG_20190727_101538.jpg
IMG_20190727_101331.jpg

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Interesting... maybe they’ll blame your Ceramic application process?? What product did u use?? I did mine immediately...used CQuartz UK 3.0.. 2 coats!! Absolutely pops!! I also use the Elixir for another Pop!! There is definitely more clear coat on this model than on my 2015!! I wet sanded my 2015 but it was not necessary on my BULLITT!!

OP
OP
RozzGT

RozzGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Interesting... maybe they’ll blame your Ceramic application process?? What product did u use?? I did mine immediately...used CQuartz UK 3.0.. 2 coats!! Absolutely pops!! I also use the Elixir for another Pop!! There is definitely more clear coat on this model than on my 2015!! I wet sanded my 2015 but it was not necessary on my BULLITT!!
I used CQuartz as well. I've noticed a couple spots around the car with flaws in the paint. Area in the back looks like it has a piece of sand/dust under the paint which caused a raised spot with small creases around it and a run on the trunk lid. Typical ford paint. No one would ever notice them except me. lol

Sponsored

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Sorry to say..but the paint, Clear Coat, finish and body fit on my BULLITT is outstanding! Sorry for your troubles!!

OP
OP
RozzGT

RozzGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Sorry to say..but the paint, Clear Coat, finish and body fit on my BULLITT is outstanding! Sorry for your troubles!!
Thats awesome! My only grip on the body fit is the rear. My driver side trunk sits up 1/2" above the panel, I think I can fix that one. Just need to play with the hinges until it lines up better. When pushed down it stays pretty even so it might even be one of the rubber stops on it.
Sponsored