Sponsored

Good Work CJ Pony Parts Crew

skiski329

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, Manual
Just wanted to give some thanks back to the CJ Pony Parts Crew for all good things I think they are doing.

First off, the videos with the installations are fantastic! I think that's a great thing you guys are doing. It helps me see how intensive the install will be, and makes me feel more comfortable seeing it beforehand.

I wanted to try out CJ Pony Parts for the first time and went with something smaller, Ordered it, and it happened to be on backorder. This is understandable, but what put CJ Pony Parts a step above in my book, is that they called, and I was busy at the time so I couldn't answer, so they left me a message saying what's going on, and the estimated time I will get it.

This was perfect! I think today many other companies would have just sent a cold e-mail, and i would be disappointed.

I also understand that CJ Pony Parts was not responsible for the delay, and getting an actual person to give me a call and let me know what's going on, is really great customer service in my book :first:

I was reluctant about ordering something larger like the exhaust I have next on my list, but now i have no doubt i will order it through CJ Pony Parts.

Thanks for going that extra mile! :thumbsup:
Sponsored

Steve@CJPP

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cjponyparts.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Comp Orange GT Prem PP
Just wanted to give some thanks back to the CJ Pony Parts Crew for all good things I think they are doing.

First off, the videos with the installations are fantastic! I think that's a great thing you guys are doing. It helps me see how intensive the install will be, and makes me feel more comfortable seeing it beforehand.

I wanted to try out CJ Pony Parts for the first time and went with something smaller, Ordered it, and it happened to be on backorder. This is understandable, but what put CJ Pony Parts a step above in my book, is that they called, and I was busy at the time so I couldn't answer, so they left me a message saying what's going on, and the estimated time I will get it.

This was perfect! I think today many other companies would have just sent a cold e-mail, and i would be disappointed.

I also understand that CJ Pony Parts was not responsible for the delay, and getting an actual person to give me a call and let me know what's going on, is really great customer service in my book :first:

I was reluctant about ordering something larger like the exhaust I have next on my list, but now i have no doubt i will order it through CJ Pony Parts.

Thanks for going that extra mile! :thumbsup:
Thank you sir. As far as the exhaust we have a pretty good selection on hand. We have a whole warehouse dedicated to the 2015 parts.

We have exhaust for days lol.

OP
OP

skiski329

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ok you've won this round! Hahaha. I couldn't help myself and just ordered it!! Way too excited now!! Thanks again.

Last edited:
OP
OP

skiski329

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Got the exhaust yesterday and couldn't wait to put it on! It arrived packaged very well, and faster than i thought it would arrive (especially with the holiday). Once i got it on, it was like making music with my feet hahahaha.

More parts on the way from you guys! :thumbsup:

11692490_10206031226571902_8194828471115776050_n.jpg

11666071_10206031227611928_8550641465915504648_n.jpg

MontelG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
I echo the OP's comments on CJPP!

Sponsored

MagneticEB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Mustang
Yes CJPP has been fantastic every time i have ordered from them. Great service, selection and prices. They are my go to whenever it is upgrade time. I am looking forward to their springs i just ordered to come in.

Lone Survivor

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Priscilla McMustang GT Ruby Team DS
Got to agree, CJP have a fantastic range, parts are competitively priced, need to work on their shipping though, especially to Europe and UK. Saved $200+ from Levittown Ford just on shipping!

That's going to make a difference on more expensive/bulkier parts.