Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harry
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT - Tickford Supercharge Pack - Orange Fury
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Guys,

My Mustang has an arrival date of 4th May, then give or take week to get Tickford upgrades so I am trying to get some things organised for my new car.

I am looking at purchasing the Roush chin spoiler, lower grill, some lowering springs and an H pipe. Is there a decent store in Oz that sells parts? I have found Mustang Motorsports but just wondering if there are any others that people have had good dealings with?

Cheers.
Sponsored

RogerS59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 Mustang Coupe, 2019 Silver GT, FG Falcon XR8 Ute
Hi Guys,

My Mustang has an arrival date of 4th May, then give or take week to get Tickford upgrades so I am trying to get some things organised for my new car.

I am looking at purchasing the Roush chin spoiler, lower grill, some lowering springs and an H pipe. Is there a decent store in Oz that sells parts? I have found Mustang Motorsports but just wondering if there are any others that people have had good dealings with?

Cheers.
I use Custom Mustangs down here in Victoria....I bought some Shelby wheels, tyre pressure sensors and wheel nuts for my new beast and they were cheaper the other mob. They distribute all the stuff that CJ pony parts have. I have used them for years for bits I needs for my 67. They are also very nice people to deal with.