Good Mustang Shop

Golgo69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Herb
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT
Does anyone live in or close to Maryland, that knows of any touch notch Coyote S550 shops? I need a good mechanic that deals primarily with Mustangs.
Sponsored

noac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
Performance Evolution in Delaware….

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
Does anyone live in or close to Maryland, that knows of any touch notch Coyote S550 shops? I need a good mechanic that deals primarily with Mustangs.
Bill Wise at Burnt Mills Auto in Silver Spring

OP
OP
Golgo69

Golgo69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Herb
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT
Performance Evolution in Delaware….
I called him before I even put this post out. He said he would need my car for two weeks, then never sent me quote about what we talked about. Also said that he's very busy and couldn't get me for 8 weeks or something crazy. Thanks for the reply though.

OP
OP
Golgo69

Golgo69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Herb
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT
Bill Wise at Burnt Mills Auto in Silver Spring
I'll give him a call tomorrow. have you had any work done from him? If so what exactly?
Thanks for the reply too

Sponsored

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
I'll give him a call tomorrow. have you had any work done from him? If so what exactly?
Thanks for the reply too
in 2020 he installed my headers (dropped off on a Wednesday and picked up that Friday). Last week he replaced the radiator, water pump, belt tensioner in my 2010 tundra (dropped off Friday the week before and once all the part came in the following Tuesday the truck was finished Thursday)

I have recommended several others in this forum to him and they have all had positive experiences. His prices are the best I’ve seen. He is busy but he does quality work. Call the shop and ask to speak to him. You can tell him Warren with the black tundra sent you.

I’m taking my mustang to him in a few weeks for pre track inspection.

OP
OP
Golgo69

Golgo69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Herb
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT
in 2020 he installed my headers (dropped off on a Wednesday and picked up that Friday). Last week he replaced the radiator, water pump, belt tensioner in my 2010 tundra (dropped off Friday the week before and once all the part came in the following Tuesday the truck was finished Thursday)

I have recommended several others in this forum to him and they have all had positive experiences. His prices are the best I’ve seen. He is busy but he does quality work. Call the shop and ask to speak to him. You can tell him Warren with the black tundra sent you.

I’m taking my mustang to him in a few weeks for pre track inspection.
I will. Thanks again!

Barrel

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars and Trucks
I'm late to this but Revolution Automotive in Rosedale has done just about everything to my car. Adam, the shop owner, is close with Ford and a couple of race teams. It's the only shop I trust to touch my car. They are....not fast. But a lot of Mustang knowledge in that shop.

OP
OP
Golgo69

Golgo69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Herb
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT
I'm late to this but Revolution Automotive in Rosedale has done just about everything to my car. Adam, the shop owner, is close with Ford and a couple of race teams. It's the only shop I trust to touch my car. They are....not fast. But a lot of Mustang knowledge in that shop.
Wow……I just pulled up his Facebook page. Massive mustang work being done in that shop, along with a BULLITT that made 493whp with a E85 tune…….bone stock! I’ll be calling him tomorrow! Thanks!

OP
OP
Golgo69

Golgo69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Herb
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT
Wow……I just pulled up his Facebook page. Massive mustang work being done in that shop, along with a BULLITT that made 493whp with a E85 tune…….bone stock! I’ll be calling him tomorrow! Thanks!
Barrell,
Thanks for telling me about Revolutions!!! I went up there today (wanted to pop up unannounced), and met Adam. I asked for a “Mustang Shop” and you pointed me in the right direction! That place is full of Mustangs and Adam knows his stuff! He was telling me problems with my car before I told him what my current shop had to do to resolve them (because they were stuck). You are right, he is very busy but I made an appointment for June 10th for a base line dyno. I’ll sure I’ll be going with him for my return fuel system and tunes. What part of Maryland do you live in? Do you ever do any cars and coffee in Annapolis?
Thanks again man!

Barrel

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars and Trucks
I'm in Anne Arundel county. It's nice to have such a good shop not that far from me. I've been meaning to get to down to Annapolis for a cars and coffee but haven't found the time. Probably later this month - I've got some racing the next few weeks but if I can keep the car together (lol) I'll try and get down to one.
Sponsored