Sponsored

Good, Honest dealer to buy from in the Tampa Bay area?

ZXMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I want a 301a, PP1, Active exhaust, 10R80 car in Orange or one of the blues. Does anyone know of a place willing to deal on an ordered car or a fresh in stock one, not one thats been sitting on the lot for months and months?
Sponsored

9mmbullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I want a 301a, PP1, Active exhaust, 10R80 car in Orange or one of the blues. Does anyone know of a place willing to deal on an ordered car or a fresh in stock one, not one thats been sitting on the lot for months and months?
I've bought a couple cars including my current Bullit from Jim Gordon at Brandon Ford. Never had a problem.

traktrbeam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Oxford GT Premium PP1
I bought my car from Bill Currie ford and my daughter bought hers from Brandon ford.

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
We purchased the wife's EB from Lyle at Brandon Ford. Great guy!!

Metal Mike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 (CFTP), others
My car was drop shipped to Walker Ford on US19 in Clearwater. Been pleased with them so far, dealing with a few issues despite purchasing from another dealer. PM me and I ll send you my POC there if interested.

Sponsored

jaybone.mc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT 6MT
I recently purchased a CPO 2019 Ford Mustang GT from Mullinax Ford in Kissimmee. Tonia Wheeler and the dealership are the absolute best! In 30+ years of buying/selling cars, this was the absolute best experience ever!

coz0502

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
I bought mine at Bill Currie Ford, they were very easy to work with and it was a pleasurable experience. I had been watching the car for about 2 months. It was used with ~28k miles on it. I assumed no one wanted to drive a 6 speed in Tampa traffic. Went there test drove it and loved it. They worked with GTE Financial for the financing, which is my main bank. I was able to get all the paperwork done and drove home with it on a Sunday. I've been to Brandon Ford a couple times too. There close to where I live and was looking at a new leftover 18 and enjoyed working with them as well. I just couldn't pass up the deal I got at Bill Currie.

OP
OP
ZXMustang

ZXMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
So I (mistakenly) reached out to Ford of Port Richey because they had a car in stock I was interested in. The "internet sales manager" woman I spoke to told me that they sell their new cars at list minus rebates. So in otherwords you are paying sticker for a new mustang... Yeah no I said. I told her I wanted invoice minus rebates and they can keep their holdback. They didnt want to entertain that at all. This place actually thinks they are going to be selling new normal cars at sticker, calling the rebate as their discount that you only get. Yeah no thats not how it works.

I was able to call a few other local dealers and find local cars they were willing to sell for invoice minus rebates. And one dealer even said they'd order me a new 2021 for invoice minus rebates. Thats the easiest deal they ever did. Simply place the order, and deliver me the car when it shows up.

But not Ford of Port Richey. They had 4 separate people call me over the last two weeks asking when I was coming in. I told every one of them I wasnt interested unless I could get the deal I wanted. The manager guy told me to come in and they would see what they could do. Yeah no thanks buddy. Unless I can get the guarantee over the phone for what I want, you wont see me there. They are still calling almost daily. Wont take my deal and wont take my no for an answer. Shit place.

RazzaRossa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
I bought mine at Brandon Ford off the lot back in 3/19. I searched their site for my specific wants and found one. The lot it was on was not the dealership, it was a high fenced well lit secure lot specifically for car inventory, they had at least 60-70 mustangs when I went, so they had a lot of choices. I could have bought at Sarasota Ford, but there inventory was nowhere near what Brandon had. I'd steer away from the 10-20 sales guys hanging out in the lot, they're like vultures when you pull in. I hooked up with one guy on line who was one of their leading sales guys, can't remember his name, but our deal was done in under 2 hrs. I hate dealing with ANY car salesman, most are fender slapping doucebags.
Sponsored