ftrv8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bobby
Vehicle(s)
On order '17, but still looking at '18
Starting this a bit early....

Anyone have any recommendations with decent dealers to deal with in NorCal?

Trying to field early recommendations, so that when the order banks open for the MY18, I can reach out accordingly.

Thanks in advance.

Bobby
Sponsored

Rubedog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 PP Magnetic 5.0 Redline Recaro
Dan Duran at Frontier Ford. He's the fleet sales manager and is typically not on the floor. He's a no pressure kind of guy.

16DIBEBM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 ecoboost
STAY AWAY from Future Ford at the Roseville Automall! Long story short - they sold me a '16 Ecoboost Mustang as "new" and then a month and a half (and 4500 miles) later, called me up asking me to come in and sign 'updated' paperwork - turns out they sold me a PRE OWNED car, and the DMV caught them on it. I got out of the contract and turned the car back in, and got all my money back, but it was a fight. I ended up going through Fairfield Ford, and had a GREAT experience - ask for Alex Fisher if you go there, and tell him Mark Brooks referred you. If it says anything, he's a Mustang guy too, and we actually became friends after I bought a car from him. Great experience.

OP
OP

ftrv8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bobby
Vehicle(s)
On order '17, but still looking at '18
Will do Mark. Thank you.

jperls

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Metallic V6, 1970 mustang convertible
I actually want to hop in here and ask who people go to for service up here in Sacramento? I tried downtown Ford...but was not happy with them...in short I told them EXACTLY what was wrong (rear view camera and electrical short) and they only bothered to fix one of the problems (the rear view camera) and said the electrical short was something not to worry about (constantly charging at 14.4 volts is within "normal limits).

Sponsored

furiousfuria

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT/CS Premium
I actually want to hop in here and ask who people go to for service up here in Sacramento? I tried downtown Ford...but was not happy with them...in short I told them EXACTLY what was wrong (rear view camera and electrical short) and they only bothered to fix one of the problems (the rear view camera) and said the electrical short was something not to worry about (constantly charging at 14.4 volts is within "normal limits).
I took my Focus ST to downtown a bunch because I live a few blocks away and they usually did a decent job. But I am going to attempt my first oil change myself here with the GT.

I got my GT over at Dixon Ford, the deal was really good there because they are such a small town and need good prices to be able to get cars off their lot. I'll probably drive over to them for my 10,000 mile service

GT_Tommy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
TVS Supercharged Premium PP
I had an excellent experience at Frontier Ford in San Jose. Great people to deal with.

free

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andre
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
STAY AWAY from Future Ford at the Roseville Automall! Long story short - they sold me a '16 Ecoboost Mustang as "new" and then a month and a half (and 4500 miles) later, called me up asking me to come in and sign 'updated' paperwork - turns out they sold me a PRE OWNED car, and the DMV caught them on it. I got out of the contract and turned the car back in, and got all my money back, but it was a fight. I ended up going through Fairfield Ford, and had a GREAT experience - ask for Alex Fisher if you go there, and tell him Mark Brooks referred you. If it says anything, he's a Mustang guy too, and we actually became friends after I bought a car from him. Great experience.
Wow, good on you for getting your money back and getting out of it. Out of curiosity how many miles were on it when you got the "new" car?

350Mike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 C10 2021 GT PP M6
Marin County Ford Novato. Best dealer I have ever delt with.

chewy2314

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium - DIB - Auto
We purchased our MY16 from Dixon as well: Ron Dupratt.

Sponsored

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Oddly enough I got mine from Future Ford in Concord which sourced it off the truck from the Roseville store (both are Future).
I bought it with 0 miles on it and they had one of the few GT PP's with the options I wanted.

I went to a few dealers in the Bay Area and they were all a joke. Many didn't know what a PP was and if they did they didn't want
to give me the value of my trade and/or give the the X-plan. I got both a FF in Concord.

[MENTION=19938]jperls[/MENTION], Talk to Ryan Giffin @ Downtown Ford, he is a Service Advisor there. He was also one of the other V6 Mustangs at the Cruise.

[MENTION=17537]ftrv8[/MENTION], stay tuned for some cool bay area events. My bud and I have a few planned. Here was one from the other weekend:
20170312_120623.jpg
20170312_115832.jpg

BlackS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 black s550 PP
stay away from sunnyvale ford

ks_s550

Saini GT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
I got to Frontier Ford for any warranty work that needs to be done. I bought my car from Serramonte Ford by SF and had an excellent experience there.
Sponsored