kauljp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Hi guys
I am new on the forum here. Just wanted to share some good news with all of you. I ordered a 2020 GT this week, the price before taxes and any rebates was $50790, I negotiated and was able to bring it down to $41000 plus tax and put pen to paper. This is in Toronto, Canada. I was hoping to get some feedback to see if I could have done better and which warranties you guys feel I should take.

I was thinking I should get the tire and rim protection. I have had a cracked rim before and it cost me quite a bit to fix it lol. I love going on long drives up into the countryside so pot holes unfortunately aren't uncommon here. If there are any others I should consider then I would appreciate your feedback. The car is a finance and I plan to keep it long term until the next one haha.
Cheers
Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Hi guys
I am new on the forum here. Just wanted to share some good news with all of you. I ordered a 2020 GT this week, the price before taxes and any rebates was $50790, I negotiated and was able to bring it down to $41000 plus tax and put pen to paper. This is in Toronto, Canada. I was hoping to get some feedback to see if I could have done better and which warranties you guys feel I should take.

I was thinking I should get the tire and rim protection. I have had a cracked rim before and it cost me quite a bit to fix it lol. I love going on long drives up into the countryside so pot holes unfortunately aren't uncommon here. If there are any others I should consider then I would appreciate your feedback. The car is a finance and I plan to keep it long term until the next one haha.
Cheers
Hi Jason and welcome. Without knowing the particulars it's hard to say but it sounds like you received a reasonable deal. If you're happy with it and the dealer takes care of you, that's all that matters.

Depending on how long you plan on keeping the car you may want to consider a Ford extended warranty plan put you have to the end of the 3/36 warranty to buy it. Funny you should as about wheels and tires as there is a current thread running right now. check it out.

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...e-rim-protection-package.142815/#post-2925499

Don't forget to post some pics when you get it. :like: