Sponsored

Go Fast Bits DV+

butteroj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EBPP
Sorry if this has been posted, but search has found nothing.

Anyone have any experience/reviews on this? It looks to be a nice upgrade to the stock stuff w/o breaking the bank. GFB made some good stuff back in my MKIV/V VW days.

GFB DV+

517f54e0-d05a-4f22-93d8-c2d6bfcd54e8-800.jpg
Sponsored

ZenkaiRacer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT AT
Never heard of it, looks like the route I'd wanna take though.

Juben

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang (AT) w/PP
This is very interesting to me. I may order one just to see what's up with it. I'd definitely like some more info on it.

TEXAS HEAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 A10
This is for VW's but likely relative.

[ame]

Juben

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang (AT) w/PP
I'm gonna talk to Alex about this and get his thoughts on it. I trust his opinion, so it'll be interesting to see what he thinks about it.

Sponsored

jrock

The
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Blue EB
Vehicle Showcase
I have one installed and really can't tell any difference in power.

TEXAS HEAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 A10
Honestly, I don't think that these type of upgrades add any power, they just recover potential lost power. Especially if you're pushing beyond the boundaries and capabilities of the factory components. These little things do add up though. It's about covering all the bases.

Last edited:
OP
OP

butteroj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EBPP
That is because you are not changing the operation in any way - still controlled directly by the ECU.
Its a "noise maker"
Did you even click the link? This is not a "noise maker". It is a diverter valve, not a blow off valve.

:doh:

Sponsored

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
I wouldn't expect any difference in power unless your factory diverter is not operating smoothly and correctly. I've logged my boost and it holds well. This one just changes the operation to not be reliant on the rubber diaphram and making the piston independent. Definitely an interesting idea. Since the air is diverted in the normal manner, it isn't a noise maker, no VTA.

CustomS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EB Mustang
Nothing beats an electronically controlled BPV on these fast spooling turbos. Mechanical / vacuum operations are a thing of the olden days. What this DV+ adapter does is ensure a positive seal at any boost level, and depending on whether or not one uses the main piston spring, faster boost recovery. I have one of these installed after running the HKS SSQV for about 3 months, and I can't say that there's a noticeable difference in spool up / recovery under daily driving conditions. I do, however, enjoy the quietness aspect of this arrangement.

Last edited:

TEXAS HEAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 A10

stangs-R-me

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
1969 GT & 2016 EB Mustangs
I've currently got a Boomba Full Recirc Bypass Valve kit on my 2016 EB so I have my stock diverter valve out.

Looking at it and the video on how to disassemble, mine looks a bit different and I don't see how it comes apart, at least ways not how they show it. Don't want to break the thing as I'm sure it is not cheap to replace.

jrock ... your car is a '16 too, so I'd guess if you got yours apart then mine should be the same. Any trick to get stock diverter valve apart that is different from video ??

Not too pleased to find this much cheaper option after buying & installing the Boomba, that is ...

* simpler to install
* simpler to return to stock
* boost assists in holding it shut (same)
* quicker performance due to it being direct acting (vs. Boomba vacuum open & boost closed via a 3-way solenoid)

Doug

JonD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 EcoBoost
Looks like a solid option to just make sure the levels requested are precise and do not waiver from an OEM plastic DV. I used this company for my VW valves as well
Sponsored