Sponsored

Glacier Silver Ceramic Coated WMS OR Downpipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJ@WMS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Mustang
We got one of our Off Road Downpipes ceramic coated, this time in Glacier silver to show everyone what it looks like. This will most likely be our display piece but we can have this done for your pipe if you like.

This coating will help keep the heat in the pipe and allow for better evacuation of the exhaust which means more power. :cheers: It also looks cool :hail:

Give us a call if we can be of any help or if you would like to order one of these pipes.

Thanks,

JJ
Glacier silver OR downpipe 1.jpg
Glacier Silver OR downpipe 2.jpg
Glacier Silver OR downpipe 3.jpg
Sponsored

ronv95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
looks good!

l2frankie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
now when you say more power are these assumptions or proven? nice looking piece though

OP
OP

JJ@WMS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Mustang
now when you say more power are these assumptions or proven? nice looking piece though
Very much proven gains in power and torque.

We tested our pipe months ago when we first had it made. Just do a quick search on off road downpipes and you will see the results. :cheers:

Its a modification most everyone will do that wants to make more power.

JJ

Sponsored

LeonBorden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2JZ Formula D Pro AM Cressida, 2015 EB PP
JJ, any chance of you guys coming out with a single 3" catback?

Debbie@WMS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
JJ, any chance of you guys coming out with a single 3" catback?
We won't be producing our own exhaust. There are several good exhaust options already available.

We feel that there is no advantage to running a 3 inch system when you already have dual 2 1/4 after the resonator so installing our OR down pipe and our soon to be released 3- 2 1/4 resonator delete y pipe along with a good set of mufflers will be the most cost effective way of getting great sound and performance out of your EB Mustang. No need for $1500+ exhaust systems IMHO

On another note we apologize for not being active lately. We are currently out of the country and will be back in full force next we'd. We will answer all messages once we get back.

Thanks everyone.

JJ & Debbie

Papaya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Holger
Vehicle(s)
F150 2.7 EcoBoost
I hope you guys have a very nice vacation! :D

Rv-Junke

Rv-Junke
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black GT - PP
We got one of our Off Road Downpipes ceramic coated, this time in Glacier silver to show everyone what it looks like. This will most likely be our display piece but we can have this done for your pipe if you like.

This coating will help keep the heat in the pipe and allow for better evacuation of the exhaust which means more power. :cheers: It also looks cool :hail:

Give us a call if we can be of any help or if you would like to order one of these pipes.

Thanks,

JJ
Very nice...I will be doing this to my Cat Back on my GT PP...probably in Black, and do the muffler as well, but leaving tips chrome. I wish one of the vendors would do this to the system you buy, but it seems I need to buy and send to a Powder Coat company, then install..

ronv95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
JJ, what's the timeline on the resonator delete Y pipe? These Flowmasters are growing on me and I already have your downpipe.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.