Sponsored

Giving away my allocation

TexasTrooper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT350, 2012 F-150
Hi all,
I am giving away my gt350 allocation for the price I paid. $1250 ADM.
I already had a $2500 deposit on the car. The dealer is in Texas.So if you match the deposit and are willing to take the ADM it's yours. The order is for a BASE gt350 white with blue ott stripes, and car cover. I have the DVD and brochure as well. I am going to be a first time father so my priorities have changed. Message me if you are serious. Thanks.
Sponsored

C7 B8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT350R, '11 Mustang GT
I returned my adm+ allocation back to the dealer. They gladly took it back and returned my deposit. Dealer had a wait list and took another deposit for the first next allocation. Might be a cleaner transaction that way. GL and congrats on the new baby to come!

OP
OP
TexasTrooper

TexasTrooper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT350, 2012 F-150
Thank you, my dealer told I couldn't have it back unless I could find a buyer...... I don't think he knows how in demand they are.

Toodles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Terminated Cobra
I returned my adm+ allocation back to the dealer. They gladly took it back and returned my deposit. Dealer had a wait list and took another deposit for the first next allocation. Might be a cleaner transaction that way. GL and congrats on the new baby to come!
This. I can't believe they are making you do that. Tell him to put it on the floor. He could sell it for WAY more than getting his money back from your deal.

Congrats on the little one/sorry you have to give up your order.

Sponsored

chrsschb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 WRX
Thank you, my dealer told I couldn't have it back unless I could find a buyer...... I don't think he knows how in demand they are.
They can't legally keep your deposit unless you signed an order form stating it was a non-refundable deposit.

You didn't do something stupid like that did you?

Trackaholic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 350Z, 2016 GT350, 2018 Pacifica Hybrid
Just FYI, a forward facing car seat will fit in the back of the Mustang! It's the perfect daddy mobile.

The first couple of years with the rear facing seat will be tough, but once you work through those you are golden!

I'm actually getting the GT350 over several two-seater choices in part because of the rear seats for my kids.

Just something to keep in mind.

-T

C7 B8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They can't legally keep your deposit unless you signed an order form stating it was a non-refundable deposit.

You didn't do something stupid like that did you?
I agree. unless non-refundable is stated on a legal-binding contract, the dealer can't hold your funds hostage.

C7 B8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just FYI, a forward facing car seat will fit in the back of the Mustang! It's the perfect daddy mobile.

The first couple of years with the rear facing seat will be tough, but once you work through those you are golden!

I'm actually getting the GT350 over several two-seater choices in part because of the rear seats for my kids.

Just something to keep in mind.

-T
Thats what I told my buddy and his wife. He is being forced to trade in his CTS-V coupe for a mini-van. Aint that some BS! :)

Sponsored

whysoblu

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.whysoblu.com
Vehicle(s)
2006 GT Premium, 2015 GT Premium 50th Ann. Edition
Hi all,
I am giving away my gt350 allocation for the price I paid. $1250 ADM.
I already had a $2500 deposit on the car. The dealer is in Texas.So if you match the deposit and are willing to take the ADM it's yours. The order is for a BASE gt350 white with blue ott stripes, and car cover. I have the DVD and brochure as well. I am going to be a first time father so my priorities have changed. Message me if you are serious. Thanks.
PM sent to you.
Sponsored