Sponsored

Girodisc Rear

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Sorry, why not ask them? What size is the rotor vs. the S550's rear brake rotor (same for all S550s regardless of package). Are the lug holes appropriately sized for 14mm lugs? Is the offset of the hat the same as it is on S550s such that the rotor will line up dead center to the caliper once installed? These are questions for the manufacturer, no?

OP
OP
Bahndvr

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Roush Warrior Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Thought someone one would have tried/done this since it was originally brought up a year ago on this forum but I've searched to no avail. Thus my thread.

OP
OP
Bahndvr

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

thumper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT PP
no. we had a brief discussion in that link above not being able to justify the cost over weight savings to be had doing this for the rear.

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
Exactly. A $700 carbon fiber deck lid would be way more beneficial than those being on the rear... Or just about anything else you can think of for $700.

OP
OP
Bahndvr

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
@Wildcatgoat
I called Girodisc. When you call and listen to the menu, option 3 is for technical assistance so option 3 and the tech on the phone advised that it would work on the 16 Mustang with PP so he transferred me to sales but the sales rep did some investigating and said no that it would not work on the 16 Mustang. So I didn't buy.
Sponsored