Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Zach, any updates yet on Whipple install or dealership Handling Package? :like:
Well we have the kits ordered. As some of you may now, it takes a looooong time to get kits from Whipple. But once we have a kit in-house we'll do a write up on the handling package, the supercharger, etc. The handle package pieces are all in, just waiting on the car and the supercharger now!
Sponsored

Codeblue009

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Steeda FJG Mach 1 Handling Package - 6 Speed

Sponsored

Codeblue009

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nice! What color?
I ordered from Zach on June 29, and Ford accepted the order on June 30th for the Fighter Jet Grey with the 700A package, Tremec 6-speed, handling package & electronics package. I basically have all the options in the car, including the stage 1 Whipple. I am going to replace the factory hood with a Cervini GT500 hood. Like some of the other members here, I can't stand the stripes, especially on the hood.

Really exited to finally get a new car. It has been 16 years since I bought a new car. My last mustang I owned was from fall of 2004-summer of 2005. I had the SVT Cobra (Terminator) Convertible. How I miss that car. :-)

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
I ordered from Zach on June 29, and Ford accepted the order on June 30th for the Fighter Jet Grey with the 700A package, Tremec 6-speed, handling package & electronics package. I basically have all the options in the car, including the stage 1 Whipple. I am going to replace the factory hood with a Cervini GT500 hood. Like some of the other members here, I can't stand the stripes, especially on the hood.

Really exited to finally get a new car. It has been 16 years since I bought a new car. My last mustang I owned was from fall of 2004-summer of 2005. I had the SVT Cobra (Terminator) Convertible. How I miss that car. :-)
Best color :wink:
Are you doing exhaust at the same time or staying stock?

Codeblue009

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Best color :wink:
Are you doing exhaust at the same time or staying stock?
I like the stock exhaust. I don't need it any louder. No need to piss off my neighbors or wake up sleeping babies. :cool: I am probably keeping it stock until the warranty expires. Then who knows what I will do. My first SN-95, I had a completely built motor bored .30 over, full ported intake, fully ported aluminum heads, aluminum drive shaft, Cobra R brakes, Lunati cam, the works really. No blower on that car. It was all motor and did low 12s, high 11s.Love that car.

mustang5o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Oxford White Mach 1 Handling Pack
Well we have the kits ordered. As some of you may now, it takes a looooong time to get kits from Whipple. But once we have a kit in-house we'll do a write up on the handling package, the supercharger, etc. The handle package pieces are all in, just waiting on the car and the supercharger now!
Any reason not to list the handling package parts you guys are using? You already listed out the Whipple information. Please sir I want some more :like:

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Any reason not to list the handling package parts you guys are using? You already listed out the Whipple information. Please sir I want some more :like:

So I was hoping to pass this information along when we get a Mach 1 to display everything on, so it could be a visual picture of what it would look like as well.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Update on Timing

We should have the Whipple's here by the end ofAugust. We have ordered 6 total Kits. So If you are interested, please let me know and I can hold one of the kits for you.

Hopefully we'll be able to have the handling package, and whipple installed and ready to show by September 1st.

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
Update on Timing

We should have the Whipple's here by the end ofAugust. We have ordered 6 total Kits. So If you are interested, please let me know and I can hold one of the kits for you.

Hopefully we'll be able to have the handling package, and whipple installed and ready to show by September 1st.
Hi Zach,
my 2021 Mach 1 is scheduled to be delivered by October, 2021. I really want to add a whipple with factory warranty (And CARB legal since i live in California). Do you have any information on this? Thank you

dethmaShine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP FJG

Replacing the hood via Zach or aftermarket in your local area?

Codeblue009

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)