Get a New Mach 1 With a Whipple & Keep Warranty Coverage

sleepy floy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'74 Ford Bronco, '15 Jeep Wrangler
I think I've realized that I am old man on the lawn guy. Definitely shouldn't post after a bad day. Carry on please :-).
Sponsored

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
I think I've realized that I am old man on the lawn guy. Definitely shouldn't post after a bad day. Carry on please :-).
Tom, we all have bad days. I had one some 38 yrs ago. I got married ................ :facepalm: :crackup:

Michael_vroomvroom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2020, MT, EU (not quite PP1), Magneride
Whipple supercharger thread or exchange rate thread? Not trying to be "get off my lawn" guy, but I keep getting updates on this thread only to read stuff that has nothing to do with the topic. I'll check back if Ii ever need to buy something in NOK which will certainly happen on the 1st of Nevuary.
Sorry. Sometimes we get too jealous at the prices you have over there, and this offer with warranty sounds just amazing.

Last edited:

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
No sweat the small stuff. I find it rather interesting. Another great reason to pack your bags and "Get out of Dodge."

SMOKE46

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach1
Vehicle Showcase
I'm not an expert but to the best of my knowledge there are cast steel and forged steel crankshafts, the forged is for high performance usage, and the engine already has a forged steel crankshaft.
So what is a stainless steel crankshaft?
Yes that’s what I meant forged steel crank, my buddy put a pro charger on his boss 2012 and it’s working great but that engine is supposed to be hand assembled and is built to run

Sponsored

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1 6MT Rapid Red
Will this have CARB approval?

Madtel4

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
21 MACH 1, HP 1064, 20 Ranger XLT & 20 Explorer ST
Sorry. Sometimes we get too jealous at the prices you have over there, and this offer with warranty sounds just amazing.
So how would you get warranty work done in Spain?
Lee

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Whipple's coverage is similar to an extended warranty. Simply an insurance policy. I would imagine that any Ford dealer that can work on the GT500 or, authorized Whipple dealer such as Gearheads in Mansfield, TX would do the work. They simply get paid by cc from the insurer over the phone. That is how has it worked in the past. YMMV

Sponsored

Tribefan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Do we know approximately how much power would be expected for a Mach 1 with one of these packages? I realize that the motor is the same one as the Bullitt, but I've never been interested in the Bullitt, so I don't know if people have put the same Whipple kit as this one on theirs and shared the final numbers.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Do we know approximately how much power would be expected for a Mach 1 with one of these packages? I realize that the motor is the same one as the Bullitt, but I've never been interested in the Bullitt, so I don't know if people have put the same Whipple kit as this one on theirs and shared the final numbers.
I think 650-700 RWHP similar to a GT Mustang should be a good estimate.

The benefit of the Mach 1 is the GT350 intake manifold and that obviously goes away with the supercharger.

Interceptor

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 California Special A10
I think 650-700 RWHP similar to a GT Mustang should be a good estimate.

The benefit of the Mach 1 is the GT350 intake manifold and that obviously goes away with the supercharger.
So.. looks like there might be some nice slightly used parts for sale too?

John Houseman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
1969 Cougar Convertible, 2000 F-250, 2013 F-150, 2020 F-150 PREVIOUSLY Owned 1982 Mustaang GT, 1986 Mustang GT, 2005 Mustang V-6, 2005 Mustang GT, 2005 Mustang GT Convertible, 2008 Shelby GT500,
Zach, any updates yet on Whipple install or dealership Handling Package? :like:

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited
My Bullitt made 675@7,800 SAE. Standard stage 1 with Whipple tune.
Sponsored