Sponsored

George Floyd was acutely intoxicated w/ fentanyl at his death and also tested positive for meth

dogteam7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 50th Anniversary LE
Ancient history. You need to stop living in the past. That stuff is over 30 years old...
So we remember the Holocaust.....never forget 9-11......but forget 400 years of this bullish!t. It would probably be a lot easier forgotten if 400 years later everyday there’s some racially unjust crap still happening all over the country. Heck people all over the world are protesting what’s happening to the citizens of THIS country! It used to be the other way around! All this being great again we’re doing!
Sponsored

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
So we remember the Holocaust.....never forget 9-11......but forget 400 years of this bullish!t. It would probably be a lot easier forgotten if 400 years later everyday there’s some racially unjust crap still happening all over the country. Heck people all over the world are protesting what’s happening to the citizens of THIS country! It used to be the other way around! All this being great again we’re doing!
I believe he was being sarcastic. But yeah, we got people with confederate flags telling others to quit living in the past like the confederacy lasted longer than 4 years and somehow it's their 'cUlTuRe,' lmao.

dogteam7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 50th Anniversary LE
I believe he was being sarcastic. But yeah, we got people with confederate flags telling others to quit living in the past like the confederacy lasted longer than 4 years and somehow it's their 'cUlTuRe,' lmao.
Well I was taught American history as a child and it included none of what I later learned to be the true history of this country. I’m one that feels if we are going to talk about history let’s include it all......and if we’re going to remember some things forever let’s remember it all. Our nation has the framework to be great.....but it isn’t yet nor has it been. The only way we progress towards greatness is by first acknowledging who and where we are.

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I believe he was being sarcastic.
What, you don't think 30 years is ancient history? :shock:

Well I was taught American history as a child and it included none of what I later learned to be the true history of this country. I’m one that feels if we are going to talk about history let’s include it all......and if we’re going to remember some things forever let’s remember it all. Our nation has the framework to be great.....but it isn’t yet nor has it been. The only way we progress towards greatness is by first acknowledging who and where we are.
Agree that continued progress requires us to acknowledge who and where we are, but part of that is recognizing our successes as well as our shortcomings. Despite our flaws, we have built and sustained a miracle that has contributed greatly to the world--scientifically, economically, artistically, security wise. Granted, we have many flaws and have committed our share of transgressions even against our own people, but like any organism, we continue to evolve. A truly objective analysis of our history reveals that the United States of America is a great nation and we will continue to progress.

2018OFPP1?2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Walt
Vehicle(s)
'92 LX 5.0 Vert, 2018 GT PP2
It is painfully obvious you do not know American history.
Yeah, and I guess the NY Time, LA Times, and Washington Post were just duplicitous in the cia-contra-crack coverup.

Good grief. Put your foil hat back on.

Sponsored

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
Yeah, and I guess the NY Time, LA Times, and Washington Post were just duplicitous in the cia-contra-crack coverup.

Good grief. Put your foil hat back on.
Weird that this is your retort when you seemed to be so knowledgable on MLK and the CIA just a few posts ago, guess not.

I suppose challenging your limited perspective on reality is just conspiracy theories. Just wait till you find out about the decades of us destabilizing Latin America with the guise of the red scare, or our work in the lead up to the Islamic Revolution in 1979. Being oblivious is much easier.

2018OFPP1?2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Walt
Vehicle(s)
Weird that this is your retort when you seemed to be so knowledgable on MLK and the CIA just a few posts ago, guess not.

I suppose challenging your limited perspective on reality is just conspiracy theories. Just wait till you find out about the decades of us destabilizing Latin America with the guise of the red scare. Being oblivious is much easier.
Not really. You only seem interested in clinging to discredited conclusions e.g., Gary Webb, so there is little point in having a debate with you.

The version of the truth I believe doesn't include speculation.

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
Not really. You only seem interested in clinging to discredited conclusions e.g., Gary Webb, so there is little point in having a debate with you.

The version of the truth I believe doesn't include speculation.
What 'truth' are you referring to? You can't even provide evidence to support your bullshit assumptions.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=view_post&forum=1002&pid=4656705
https://fas.org/irp/congress/1998_cr/h981013-coke.htm

“Several informed sources have told me that an appendix to this Report was removed at the instruction of the Department of Justice at the last minute. This appendix is reported to have information about a CIA officer, not agent or asset, but officer, based in the Los Angeles Station, who was in charge of Contra related activities.According to these sources, this individual was associated with running drugs to South Central Los Angeles,around 1988. Let me repeat that amazing omission. The recently released CIA Report Volume II contained an appendix, which was pulled by the Department of Justice, that reported a CIA officer in the LA Station was hooked into drug running in South Central Los Angeles.”

--U.S. Congresswoman Maxine Waters – October 13. 1998, speaking on the floor of the US House of Representatives.

"In my 30-year history in the Drug Enforcement Administration and related agencies, the major targets of my investigations almost invariably turned out to be working for the CIA."

--Dennis Dayle, former chief of DEA CENTAC.(Peter Dale Scott & Jonathan Marshall, Cocaine Politics: Drugs, Armies,and the CIA in Central America, Berkeley: University of California Press, 1991, pp. x-xi.)

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a23704/pariah-gary-webb-0998/

Provides no evidence ever, calls other people's evidence speculation, genius. I suppose you've never heard of Oliver North or the Blood on the Corn either?

Even if we stick to matters of the mainstream media like the ones you mentioned, a journalist found evidence that the CIA may have been doing things that the average citizen would find sketchy, and in response, they ran a disinformation campaign so thorough it ruined his career, his family life, and drove him to suicide. This is not the first time the CIA has done this nor is the first time the CIA has been operating outside of what is legal.

Also, I suppose you realized you were wrong about MLK too?

2018OFPP1?2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Walt
Vehicle(s)
What 'truth' are you referring to? You can't even provide evidence to support your bullshit assumptions.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=view_post&forum=1002&pid=4656705
https://fas.org/irp/congress/1998_cr/h981013-coke.htm

“Several informed sources have told me that an appendix to this Report was removed at the instruction of the Department of Justice at the last minute. This appendix is reported to have information about a CIA officer, not agent or asset, but officer, based in the Los Angeles Station, who was in charge of Contra related activities.According to these sources, this individual was associated with running drugs to South Central Los Angeles,around 1988. Let me repeat that amazing omission. The recently released CIA Report Volume II contained an appendix, which was pulled by the Department of Justice, that reported a CIA officer in the LA Station was hooked into drug running in South Central Los Angeles.”

--U.S. Congresswoman Maxine Waters – October 13. 1998, speaking on the floor of the US House of Representatives.

"In my 30-year history in the Drug Enforcement Administration and related agencies, the major targets of my investigations almost invariably turned out to be working for the CIA."

--Dennis Dayle, former chief of DEA CENTAC.(Peter Dale Scott & Jonathan Marshall, Cocaine Politics: Drugs, Armies,and the CIA in Central America, Berkeley: University of California Press, 1991, pp. x-xi.)

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a23704/pariah-gary-webb-0998/

Provides no evidence ever, calls other people's evidence speculation, genius. I suppose you've never heard of Oliver North or the Blood on the Corn either?

Even if we stick to matters of the mainstream media like the ones you mentioned, a journalist found evidence that the CIA may have been doing things that the average citizen would find sketchy, and in response, they ran a disinformation campaign so thorough it ruined his career, his family life, and drove him to suicide. This is not the first time the CIA has done this nor is the first time the CIA has been operating outside of what is legal.

Also, I suppose you realized you were wrong about MLK too?
Several informed sources told me... HAHAHAHAHA.

Guess I missed when hearsay, inflammatory statements, and speculation became grouds for a conviction in this country.

I hope you find some more foil soon.

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
Yeah, I can't think of any other time where our gov't has lied or withheld information, lmao. This is prob really ironic considering I assume you're the type of person who thinks our gov't is completely corrupt (except Trump, obviously) and we need less gov't by electing more officials who think as you do.

Anyway, thanks for providing 0 intelligent, evidence-backed responses to convey your assumptions. All quite on the MLK front too I see.

2018OFPP1?2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Walt
Vehicle(s)
Right back at ya there super dupe.

14597.png
Sponsored