Sponsored

George Floyd was acutely intoxicated w/ fentanyl at his death and also tested positive for meth

dogteam7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 50th Anniversary LE
From CNN: "The medical examiner’s office in Hennepin County, Minnesota, released a report that said George Floyd’s death was a homicide resulting from being restrained.

The statement said the cause of death is “cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual [sic], restrain, and neck compression.”

It further added that Floyd died from experiencing a “cardiopulmonary arrest while being restrained by law enforcement officer(s).”

The American Heart Association described cardiopulmonary arrest as the abrupt loss of heart function.

The medical examiner’s office statement said Floyd had indications of heart disease including “arteriosclerotic and hypertensive heart disease,” as well as fentanyl intoxication and recent methamphetamine use. "

Good news for the officer. But of course, Mr. Floyd was "getting his life together" and was doing "really well".
Sponsored

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
I think that’s the problem. It’s not comedy. Pastor James Manning lays out. It’s real life.
Thus why his channel was taken down off of YouTube.

First, Manning was a criminal (this would be a de-qualifier if it didn't fit some peoples narrative) who converted to christianity in 1978, got his masters in divinity in 1985, then, in 1991 he, supposedly, spoke to the Holy Ghost who told him that he needed to save Harlem which had apparently been designated as a holy land for Black Americans. Also, said Holy Ghost told him that the new name for Harlem should be Atlah. Manning then started a fake university where he gave himself a doctorate and began preaching about how the "faggots and the lezbos" were ruining Harlem, and how N words destroyed Detroit. Basically, Uncle Ruckus from The Boondocks.

Second, lets talk about Mannings terrible history claims. Manning claims no white man ever set foot on the continent of Africa during the 11th thru 15th centuries. Apparently, we should tell that to the Greeks, Romans, Crusaders, and the Portuguese all of whom had been to Africa. After this Manning says that the Taj Mahal and the Great Wall of China which were both built in similar time to centuries he just mentioned. However, these were both built in the 17th century so again he is wrong.

But according to Mannings Wiki he has been to Africa. Apparently, he didn't bother to do any looking around or learning tho. Because if he had he would not be claiming that the largest African kingdoms built nothing. There are many building and cities in Africa, built by Africans, that are still standing today. Mosques built by the Songhai, the older parts of the city in Zanzibar, and almost every tourist trap in Egypt including the pyramids, the sphinx, and the valley of the kings. The most powerful kingdoms in African History didn't live in tents around campfires, they had cities, such as, Niani, Edo, and Axum. All of these predate European settlement in Africa. Oh, and he must have forgotten about Ethiopia existing independently in the 13th century.

Should I go on to retort the rest of his ignorant history and geography claims?

Lastly, Manning has a breakdown (the above video) which is now used as a joke. He claims 'there aint never been no city in Africa' obviously I just proved him wrong. He claims 'black people never built anything' again, wrong. Then he claims that 'anyplace there's more than 300 of us, its a ghetto' which is insane. There are upper middle class suburbs in NY, MD, and CA that are majority black. Not to mention, Tulsa OU which had a prosperous black community of over 10k people before it was destroyed in the Tulsa race riots.

The man is a scumbag. He's trying to spread lies in order to convince black Americans that they should have no pride in their history. Many who don't know their history because they're 1 or 2 generations removed from slavery where they were striped of their history and culture. I have no idea what this mans motives are, maybe so that people will abandon their past and join his scam of a church? I'm glad he lost his channel and I'm glad he's used as a joke. Anyone that finds truth in anything he says is an idiot.

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
I notice more and more destroying the source is a way to keep from discussing the content. That’s understandable since discussing the body of his message is very difficult.

His point is very simple. You can’t act the same an expect things to be different. Life expectancy is the best indicator of overall well-being in a country.
62A70534-223F-413C-A939-C75A8046BD6F.png

Apartheid ended in 1994. Notice anything strange?

DDD8D9E9-7766-421D-AA60-8AAB5751DB28.jpeg

Let’s try Zimbabwe. They booted the British in 1980s.
2CA7EAB3-A9D6-4DE6-A6C2-E617356FF72D.png

These facts are bad please start destroying the source.
Your 'source' doesn't understand history. The body of his message is incorrect because it is based on lies and misinformation. Perhaps use a better 'source' if you're trying to prove a point?

Yes, his and your points are very clear. White people = good, black people = bad.

Why don't you mention Cambodia? It went from middle of the road to pretty much the whitest country on earth in the late 70s. Genocidal purges really ruin a country life expectancy, dumbass. As for Zimbabwe, I suppose you've never heard of HIV.

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
I know these facts dont fit the narrative of the day but discarding history in the name of social justice is terrible.
What narrative? You're literally arguing that the best thing to happen to people of color is white people. First, you tell me not to use history to discredit a scumbag, now you're telling me not to discard history.

Yeah, bring up Zimbabwe land reform but not talk about Cecil Rhodes, colonialism and white supremacy. I don't agree with Mugabe but it seems only one of us here understands African history.

Sponsored

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I think that’s the problem. It’s not comedy. Pastor James Manning lays out. It’s real life.
So, by agreeing with Pastor James Manning, an extremist with absolutely no credibility, are you concurring with his theme that blacks, and black males in particular, are stupid, worthless, and incapable of leading themselves or anyone else. Per Manning's theme, they are essentially inferior beings, which would ironically includes him. Is that your position? Please be to the point.

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
So they are better off without colonialism or with it.
Well, that's a huge question. One that is not easy to answer due to different time periods obviously. But in the context of white supremacy, they were surely better prior.

The places I named earlier were incredibly at their times. Mali was prob the most important of the pre-colonial kingdoms. At its height in the 14th and 15th centuries, it was larger than much of Europe. It was an incredible trade presence at the time. Mali linked the gold trade of West Africa to the salt trade of the Arab North Africa. The ruler of Mali, Mansa Musa had so much treasure that he single-handedly caused the value of gold to drop for years in the Mediterranean.

But hey Pastor Manning said...

Seems like when life expectancy drops from 63 to 42 they made a mistake.
You must not realize how complicated life expectancy is as a metric. However, in this case, we can point rather close to one specific area. Like I said earlier, HIV/AIDS largely in sub-Saharan Africa.

If you haven't truly seen the statistics, they can seem made up. 5% of the total population of southern Africa is infected, which represents around 70% of the world's total. Numerous nations have rates above 20%. Botswana has consistently had a rate above 20% for most of the last two decades. In the countries hardest hit by the pandemic, Zimbabwe, Botswana, South Africa, Swaziland, life expectancy fell by around 20 years due almost solely to AIDS. You can see when the AIDS pandemic began, when it peaked, and when things (very, very leisurely) started to turn around in certain areas. It is very unusual to see things like this portrayed so clearly in human history.

The reason people were dying from AIDS is that HIV treatment at the time wasn't at the level it is at today, especially in that area of the world.

When you make your first trip to Africa let me know. I have been on two mission trips there and the people are wonderful. The officials shake everyone down. Total corruption. I can never imagine the colonialist being worse than now. Had one family(single mother) that the rebels had come in and cut off all of her children’s right hands and killed her husband. She also has one of there kids. Defend that.
There's plenty of countries like this all over the world no matter their skin color. But yet you're over here claiming white superiority because this predominantly happens in Africa.

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
I don’t understand how you got any of that out of the video. Here is the fact. Black ran countries ran in the bottom of every metric. Prove me wrong. It’s a cultural problem. It’s not skin color.

Blacks are not worthless. They have a cultural problem that needs talking about. Getting emotional and screaming racist old makes sure things stay exactly the same.
Do I need to give you a short history lesson on black Americans and the term disenfranchised? Like the 80s were not that long ago and that's only the tip of it.

@Caballus will prob answer this a lot better than I will.

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
What you said right there is 100% the problem. There is zero way to discuss the problem. Any opposing view is labeled as racism and dismissed. It makes it very difficult to discuss problems when only one view is acceptable. One thing I know for sure is the current course is not going to change anything. Chicago just had the deadliest weekend in 60 years.

It doesn’t really matter though. With millions unemployed and the next Great Depression looking more likely it’s only a matter of time before people realize who is actually stealing their future.
The problem is you don’t understand how or why the Fbi can demonize MLK, harass him with misinformation and death threats and the majority of the white population go on about their lives like it’s just another day.

This is every day life for black Americans from the little cops to the largest of agency’s. To be looked down upon as theyre subhumans to whites. Seriously read some fucking history. Start with MLK, Malcolm X, Hoover/black panthers, and the 80s drug epidemic brought onto the black community by the cia, jackass.

2018OFPP1?2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Walt
Vehicle(s)
'92 LX 5.0 Vert, 2018 GT PP2
The problem is you don’t understand how or why the Fbi can demonize MLK, harass him with misinformation and death threats and the majority of the white population go on about their lives like it’s just another day.

This is every day life for black Americans from the little cops to the largest of agency’s. To be looked down upon as theyre subhumans to whites. Seriously read some fucking history. Start with MLK, Malcolm X, Hoover/black panthers, and the 80s drug epidemic brought onto the black community by the cia, jackass.
You should 'read some fucking history' instead of the conspiracy theory bullshit you obviously read.

The FBI investigated all kinds of people, the majority being WHITE people they suspected of having ties with the communist party. Because a black person is the subject doesn't make it racially motivated FFS.

You might also like to know the Kerry Report (yeah led by the DEMOCRAT John Kerry) found no link between the CIA and the crack explosion in the '80s. Three LIBERAL news papers debunked all that horseshit as well.

So don't come here claiming we don't know history and try to feed us unsubstantiated paranoia. You can put your foil hat back on now.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Biggus Dickus

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE
So, by agreeing with Pastor James Manning, an extremist with absolutely no credibility, are you concurring with his theme that blacks, and black males in particular, are stupid, worthless, and incapable of leading themselves or anyone else. .
Don't forget his views on homosexuality:

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I don’t understand how you got any of that out of the video. Here is the fact. Black ran countries ran in the bottom of every metric. Prove me wrong. It’s a cultural problem. It’s not skin color.

Blacks are not worthless. They have a cultural problem that needs talking about. Getting emotional and screaming racist old makes sure things stay exactly the same.
I don't see how anyone one can get anything else from that video, as that is precisely what he said, literally. This has long been his narrative. Actually transcribe his remarks sentence by sentence and argue that he is saying anything but that.

By saying "'they' have a cultural problem" it appears you mean blacks, and based on your ongoing discussion with @watisthis it appears you mean all blacks, based on their African origins. How can that be viewed as anything other than a statement of ignorance? If your point is different, please correct me. Also, if your point is different, it would probably be best to use a reference other than a video of a certified insane extremist sourced from a supremacist website.

@watisthis, specifically to the points about Africa, I am not an expert; however, I do have somewhat of a qualified perspective. I've spent several years covering the majority of the continent over time and also studied it formally. The purposes have ranged from security related, to providing advice to U.S., European and African officials, to humanitarian (i.e., distributing food), to delivering violence quite directly and precisely--in all cases, on behalf of the people of the United States of America.

What I see above is cherry picked examples and statistics to try to support an overly simplistic argument--using life expectancy, for example. If find the element of the argument that asserts that the people of sub-Saharan Africa were somehow better off with colonialism disgustingly ignorant and absurd.

From my slightly qualified perspective, I would recommend that someone trying to explain "African culture" consider five things:
1) Africa does not have a single culture anymore than Europe does; nevertheless, how has the common notion of a single African culture affected the cultures that comprise Africa?;
2) How was the continent divided prior to the insertion of today's political boundaries, and by what method did the colonial power rule?--literally, take a blank map of Africa and write down who colonized each state. Then compare the colonial methods:
  • European officials, local bureaucrats;
  • European officials and European bureaucrats, no local involvement in government, etc.
  • Education opportunities extended to the local populace?
  • Other basic government services extended to the local populace?
  • Extent of brutality and genocide on the part of the colonial ruler (Germany, Belgium, Holland, Portugal compared to England, France--for example)
  • How were the locals "encouraged" to adopt Christianity or Islam (we often overlook the latter)?
  • Divide and conquer rule (lines drawn that arbitrarily declare warring parties to be in the same state and then put the minority in charge and encourage discrimination against the rival majority--leading to Rwanda + Burundi's Hutu Tutsi wars, for example). Imagine a third party having drawn a line around Germany and France and putting the Alsatians in charge of it all, extending privileges to them while in charge...then leave...game on!
  • Circumstances of decolonization--did the colonial power pack up and leave with no transition?
3) What role did the state play in the Cold War with respect to the U.S. and Soviet Union and what happened afterwards (look hard at southern Africa, Zimbabwe (Rhodesia) in particular?

4) What commercial interests remain and how are they being pursued--i.e., do the corporations require government transparency and humane practices or do they turn a blind eye to corruption or even encourage it?

5) What was going on in Europe at the time (emerging from the Dark Ages and Hundred Years War leading into the Thirty Years War...the "enlightenment" the "notion of the white man's burden").

Maybe this seems like a lot and overly complicated, but it's not. It's a simple framework that allows someone to logically and objectively understand the complexity of a huge, diverse, resource rich continent. It's what any warrior operating in Africa on behalf of the American people is expected to know and understand. It is, arguably, how every child should be taught to analyze the impacts of history for themselves. The alternative is oversimplified conclusions drawn from random statistics that generate racially biased results.

As for life expectancy, take a look at the average life expectancy of a Russian male.

Here's a compliment to the good Pastor (man of God?) Manning's view point:

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
You should 'read some fucking history' instead of the conspiracy theory bullshit you obviously read.

The FBI investigated all kinds of people, the majority being WHITE people they suspected of having ties with the communist party. Because a black person is the subject doesn't make it racially motivated FFS.
https://library.truman.edu/microforms/martin_luther_king.asp
https://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/16/magazine/what-an-uncensored-letter-to-mlk-reveals.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FBI–King_suicide_letter

You're a moron. The FBI's main goal was to undermine and humiliate MLK, something they had been trying to do for some time. Hoover, head of the FBI at the time, had attempted to discredit MLK for years with investigations that crossed the line into illegal but failed to find a way to discredit MLK. The FBI's head of spying operations, Bill Sullivan, wrote to Hoover just two days after the march on Washington saying:

"We must mark MLK now if we have not done so before, as the most dangerous negro of the future in this nation from the standpoint of communism, the negro, and national security..."

Sullivan was the one who wrote the letter to MLK, seeking to try and make allegations of various indecencies he supposedly had dirt on. Writing as an angry African American, the letter contained allegations that MLK was a 'great liability to all of us negroes', saying that MLK was 'finished.' The threat near the end, that MLK had "34 days" in which to commit suicide before his "filthy, abnormal fraudulent self is bared to the nation," was supplemented by audio recordings made by spying on MLKs hotel rooms, and were recordings of MLK talking to women other than his wife.

The FBI did believe that the threat would lead MLK to commit suicide, but MLK rightly suspected that the threat was coming from the FBI, and did not commit suicide. This can all be traced back to the FBI files, and the climate of fury according to Taylor Branch's Pillar of Fire suggested it was an institutional operation. Also, per the Stokes Committee.

http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/church/reports/contents.htm

Moreover, The FBI targeting the civil rights and black power movements came under significant scrutiny during the Senates 1975 investigation into misconduct and abuse of power by the US intelligence community.

You might also like to know the Kerry Report (yeah led by the DEMOCRAT John Kerry) found no link between the CIA and the crack explosion in the '80s. Three LIBERAL news papers debunked all that horseshit as well.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Webb
https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Stat...se_Committee_On_Intelligence_-_March_16,_1998
https://www.cia.gov/library/reports/general-reports-1/cocaine/report/index.html
https://www.cia.gov/library/reports/general-reports-1/cocaine/contra-story/contents.html

The contras lacked internal sources of financial support and relied heavily on the CIA for funding. The Reagan white house was all for supporting the contras, but congress (Democrat-controlled) was not. Congress cut off all funding for contra operations. This left the CIA with a war they couldn't pay for. Instead of folding up camp, they decided to develop an alt source of funding by smuggling drugs into the US. At the same time, they were making deals with Iran to sell through Israel, weapons in exchange for more money for the contras, and also for some of Iran's influence in Syria to have some hostage at the time-released.

As for John Kerry, the man who also asked for the CIA torture report to be withheld, released a detailed report in 1989 on the US complacency towards drug smuggling in the interest of national security. Senate investigators reported significant obstruction from the justice department and CIA officials when questioned, suggesting some level of knowledge of the smuggling by the federal gov't. But because of the nature of covert operations, its impossible to say just how far knowledge of the smuggling went up the chain of command. So once again you are incorrect.

So don't come here claiming we don't know history and try to feed us unsubstantiated paranoia. You can put your foil hat back on now.
It is painfully obvious you do not know American history.

dogteam7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 50th Anniversary LE
https://library.truman.edu/microforms/martin_luther_king.asp
https://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/16/magazine/what-an-uncensored-letter-to-mlk-reveals.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FBI–King_suicide_letter

You're a moron. The FBI's main goal was to undermine and humiliate MLK, something they had been trying to do for some time. Hoover, head of the FBI at the time, had attempted to discredit MLK for years with investigations that crossed the line into illegal but failed to find a way to discredit MLK. The FBI's head of spying operations, Bill Sullivan, wrote to Hoover just two days after the march on Washington saying:

"We must mark MLK now if we have not done so before, as the most dangerous negro of the future in this nation from the standpoint of communism, the negro, and national security..."

Sullivan was the one who wrote the letter to MLK, seeking to try and make allegations of various indecencies he supposedly had dirt on. Writing as an angry African American, the letter contained allegations that MLK was a 'great liability to all of us negroes', saying that MLK was 'finished.' The threat near the end, that MLK had "34 days" in which to commit suicide before his "filthy, abnormal fraudulent self is bared to the nation," was supplemented by audio recordings made by spying on MLKs hotel rooms, and were recordings of MLK talking to women other than his wife.

The FBI did believe that the threat would lead MLK to commit suicide, but MLK rightly suspected that the threat was coming from the FBI, and did not commit suicide. This can all be traced back to the FBI files, and the climate of fury according to Taylor Branch's Pillar of Fire suggested it was an institutional operation. Also, per the Stokes Committee.

http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/church/reports/contents.htm

Moreover, The FBI targeting the civil rights and black power movements came under significant scrutiny during the Senates 1975 investigation into misconduct and abuse of power by the US intelligence community.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Webb
https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Stat...se_Committee_On_Intelligence_-_March_16,_1998
https://www.cia.gov/library/reports/general-reports-1/cocaine/report/index.html
https://www.cia.gov/library/reports/general-reports-1/cocaine/contra-story/contents.html

The contras lacked internal sources of financial support and relied heavily on the CIA for funding. The Reagan white house was all for supporting the contras, but congress (Democrat-controlled) was not. Congress cut off all funding for contra operations. This left the CIA with a war they couldn't pay for. Instead of folding up camp, they decided to develop an alt source of funding by smuggling drugs into the US. At the same time, they were making deals with Iran to sell through Israel, weapons in exchange for more money for the contras, and also for some of Iran's influence in Syria to have some hostage at the time-released.

As for John Kerry, the man who also asked for the CIA torture report to be withheld, released a detailed report in 1989 on the US complacency towards drug smuggling in the interest of national security. Senate investigators reported significant obstruction from the justice department and CIA officials when questioned, suggesting some level of knowledge of the smuggling by the federal gov't. But because of the nature of covert operations, its impossible to say just how far knowledge of the smuggling went up the chain of command. So once again you are incorrect.

It is painfully obvious you do not know American history.
American history tells the story of African Americans in the country quite well. After stealing the land from Native Americans and murdering as many as possible you brought Africans here because the work in the fields was just too hard.....It was just too much. So after hundreds of years of free labor, raping and torturing them You say Hey.... you’re free. Meanwhile all of our institutions including the government work against your ability to thrive. You can’t vote. You’re eventually granted the right to vote but we will implement Poll Taxes and laws that say if your grandfather didn’t it’s then you can’t. Secretly we decide that even if you’re qualified we just won’t hire you for a job....because you’re black. We segregate your children in schools that are under-funded so they won’t get decent educations. We allow domestic terrorist in sheets to burn your house and hang you if you speak out. How about the Tuskegee experiment where the knowingly infected a local population with a debilitating venerial desease because you just wanted to see what would happen. And after all this.....if somehow you find a way to be successful.....as in Black Wall Street in Oklahoma.....we’ll just shoot you in the streets and burn it down. Throughout all the hangings and burnings and murders.....we will never prosecute those responsible and give you justice. We’ll turn a blind eye....in fact we’ll make hangings a Sunday afternoon event to bring the whole family to after church. Is this the American history you’re talking about? After all this how could anyone ever believe that the good ole US government could be involved in putting drugs into our inner cities. Have you actually read the Kerry papers? Ever wonder what was in the files they requested be declassified for their investigation and the government refused to do so?

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
American history tells the story of African Americans in the country quite well. After stealing the land from Native Americans and murdering as many as possible you brought Africans here because the work in the fields was just too hard.....It was just too much. So after hundreds of years of free labor, raping and torturing them You say Hey.... you’re free. Meanwhile all of our institutions including the government work against your ability to thrive. You can’t vote. You’re eventually granted the right to vote but we will implement Poll Taxes and laws that say if your grandfather didn’t it’s then you can’t. Secretly we decide that even if you’re qualified we just won’t hire you for a job....because you’re black. We segregate your children in schools that are under-funded so they won’t get decent educations. We allow domestic terrorist in sheets to burn your house and hang you if you speak out. How about the Tuskegee experiment where the knowingly infected a local population with a debilitating venereal disease because you just wanted to see what would happen. And after all this.....if somehow you find a way to be successful.....as in Black Wall Street in Oklahoma.....we’ll just shoot you in the streets and burn it down. Throughout all the hangings and burnings and murders.....we will never prosecute those responsible and give you justice. We’ll turn a blind eye....in fact we’ll make hangings a Sunday afternoon event to bring the whole family to after church. Is this the American history you’re talking about? After all this how could anyone ever believe that the good ole US government could be involved in putting drugs into our inner cities. Have you actually read the Kerry papers? Ever wonder what was in the files they requested be declassified for their investigation and the government refused to do so?
Ancient history. You need to stop living in the past. That stuff is over 30 years old...
Sponsored