OP
Thed

Thed

Future Pre-Runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Miata Club
Is the blue, bolded text really an accurate statement still at this time?
Given that it was early information, I haven't heard anything to the contrary. Remember, Lincoln is also getting a RWD coupe and sedan.
Sponsored

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
Given that it was early information, I haven't heard anything to the contrary. Remember, Lincoln is also getting a RWD coupe and sedan.
I would say that there perhaps would be platform sharing, but it could be that Lincoln is really the lucky recipient, as opposed to the Mustang being the one who benefits, hence my comment.

FordBlueHeart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Torr
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 301A PP1 A10 Magneride
That's weird. Everything I have read says no coupe for Lincoln? Can you point me to the information on this contradiction please?

OP
OP
Thed

Thed

Future Pre-Runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Miata Club
That's weird. Everything I have read says no coupe for Lincoln? Can you point me to the information on this contradiction please?
There were a few articles ran hinting this earlier on in the year. I know a couple guys at Ford (one of which likes to have a little fun on this very forum) and they just confirmed it for me.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Thed

Thed

Future Pre-Runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Miata Club
Updated with confirmed rumors
Sponsored