Sponsored

GarageLine.com|2015-2016 Mustang Accelerator Pedal Mount

zuki_dan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT Premium M6 TY
Got my spacer today and installed it. It took about 15 minutes to install it. It is definitely not fun getting under the dash to install this! There is no comfortable position to get to this.

I took the car for a quick test drive and this spacer makes it mush easier to heel toe without getting on the brakes too hard and putting me through the dash. I will take a couple drives to get used to the new pedal position. I may have to fine tune my seating position.

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
Placing order now

Afdyce

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT auto
Hello GarageLine. I ordered a spacer from you after seeing you on the forum. I have emailed you several times and filled out an enquiry form on your web site to try to find out what has happened to my order no. 2729, which you claim to have shipped six weeks ago.

So far you have not replied to any of my enquiries.

You confirmed on the 1st August that the product had shipped. The tracking number shows UPS have never received the goods. I hope that making my request for an answer more public on a forum that use to market your products will finally prompt you to get in touch

LICobra

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 K0933
Hello GarageLine. I ordered a spacer from you after seeing you on the forum. I have emailed you several times and filled out an enquiry form on your web site to try to find out what has happened to my order no. 2729, which you claim to have shipped six weeks ago.

So far you have not replied to any of my enquiries.
Well that's not good, either there out of stock and don't want to say, or they may have gone belly up....I won't be passing there name around for the spacer any longer...:gossip:

Sponsored

Afdyce

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT auto
Indeed, not good!
I have attempted again to contact the vendor without any luck, so I have opened a "dispute" with PayPal. I'll keep you posted on here.

In the meantime, Buyer Beware.

OP
OP

GarageLine.com

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FST
Indeed, not good!
I have attempted again to contact the vendor without any luck, so I have opened a "dispute" with PayPal. I'll keep you posted on here.

In the meantime, Buyer Beware.
The website didn't calculate shipping for your international order so it was held as a failed order.

You can email me [email protected]

Sponsored

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood

dron_jones

Threads
Reaction score
Fell into a pot hole in Michigan and can't get bac
Vehicle(s)
Me crazy, and I can't help myself
Here's mine along with SRP pedals on my 2016 gt350 track pack.
i really like the look and function of these pedals but my OCD won't allow me to drill a hole through my brand new pedal to install them. Maybe after a few miles the novelty of the new car will wear off but for now I'm going to give the Spacer a shot on its own and see how much that improves the HT shifting.

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
i really like the look and function of these pedals but my OCD won't allow me to drill a hole through my brand new pedal to install them. Maybe after a few miles the novelty of the new car will wear off but for now I'm going to give the Spacer a shot on its own and see how much that improves the HT shifting.
I have OCD BAD also. But I'm also a tool and die marker. I didn't do it the conventional way.
I removed my pedal box and drilled one hole in the center for the clutch and brake pedal. I drilled and tapped it. Then on the gas pedal I also drilled and tapped it and also made a "button"
image.jpg
Sponsored