Sponsored

FYI Tool (band) News

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Tool has released content to Apple Music and Spotify... all albums are available and there’s a new song, a pre-release for the next album which will drop August 30th and it’s a 10 min work of art!!!
Sponsored

OP
OP

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Lonely update... weird album, few good songs. Long. Lots of random noises only Tool would publish on a recording.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Tool has released content to Apple Music and Spotify... all albums are available and there’s a new song, a pre-release for the next album which will drop August 30th and it’s a 10 min work of art!!!

Damn it’s about time they became relevant in that aspect!!! Been waiting and waiting... I mean, who buys CD or LP’s anymore?

Anyone know why they were never on any other music platform prior to 2019?

OP
OP

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Damn it’s about time they became relevant in that aspect!!! Been waiting and waiting... I mean, who buys CD or LP’s anymore?

Anyone know why they were never on any other music platform prior to 2019?
There’s an article somewhere where Maynard said they simply didn’t believe in the digital platform. To me it seemed like it was thought of as a sellout tactic. Which I get and respect 100%, but they probably left a lot on the table all those years.

He stated, in essence, it was inevitable that this is the path that needs to be taken to be relevant anymore.

69mach1-395

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR GT/CS
I've heard it twice now, once while relaxing and once while working out.
While relaxing on low volume it was not disturbing at all. While working out on high volume, it was very stimulating.
I'll give it a thumbs up.
Sponsored