Cruizer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I got a good one the other day. Older gentlemen yelling at me because he was deaf. Loved my car, asked what year. I had to yell it to him 4 times and he was right next to me. :crackup:

I do love when people appreciate the work you've put in to something customized.

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
The only 2 reactions I get are:

" damn.... and it's a manual 😍"
Or
"You should of gotten a camaro" :giggle:
What do you reply to the Camaro comments?:)

coz0502

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
In the last 30+ years of driving everything from an old Trans-Am, Corvette Z06, RX-7, Miata a 2013 Mustang GT a 2015 Mustang GT and a 2016 Mustang GT, the only car I EVER got a compliment on was my Sterling gray 13.

Don't know what I'm doing wrong here fellas.... :facepalm: :crackup:

EDIT: I ride motorcycles too. I have a Victory Vegas and a VFR. No one has ever said Boo to me about either of them. Now the Missus... She has an Indian Scout Bobber and boy you should see the heads turn when she goes by on that thing... :shock::shock::shock:
Maybe you have an unapproachable "look" about you? You did say you are a biker :crackup: I consider you lucky. I don't get a ton of people talking about my car, some but not often. But when I had my black lab, I always planned an extra 10 - 15 mins anytime I took him out. He was a people magnet, a great dog and loved the attention.

Sponsored

chohan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erik
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT, 301a, 10r80
I pulled up to stoplight in the right-hand lane one day and a older Toyota Camry pulls up beside me on the left. I hear someone yelling so look to my left and a younger guy (mid-twenties) is yelling something from the passenger seat. So I lower my window and he's saying, "Beautiful man! That car is just beautiful!"

I mean the guy is just gushing - it's pretty obvious the mustang must be his dream car - so I say thanks and glance at his girlfriend (wife?) who is driving, and she's giving me this look like "I know, right?" and a sly smile.

Another time, I'd come off a light pretty hard and when I stopped 2 lights later, the car on the right pulls up and the guy in the backseat is half out of the window snapping pics or vids with his phone. From the look on his face and the big thumbs up, I doubt he was going to rat me out to the cops. Good times.

Stangomydreams

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Cali Special Convertible
Mine gets a surprising amount of attention and not really sure why as mustangs are not too uncommon. Also I live where mclearen lambos and ferraris, Bentleys, g wagons etc are pretty normal everyday sightings. Porsche and Audi I don’t even notice anymore. I guess I’m guilty of ogling too as my head was on a swivel for the new bronco yesterday. Wow it’s BIG.

LDHunter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Rapid Red 2022 GT Premium California Special 10sp
My 2015 Red 4runner XP used to get a lot of compliments and my 2019 Ruby Red F150 Raptor got a lot attention especially from other Ford pickup owners but my 2020 Rapid Red Mustang has them both beat hands down.

Of course Camaro owners can't bear to look at it at all knowing it's better looking and quicker then their rides and the Challenger guys all try to act like looking at it is beneath them. The Corvette guys actually seem to really admire it and want to talk and learn more about it.

All in all if I'd bought my Mustang to impress most people it would have been a big success but, of course, it pleases ME and that's the real reason. I've had some pickups I really liked but never a car that I liked as much as my 2020 Mustang. A close second was my all black 1967 2+2 Fastback Mustang with the 390 and 4 speed. It was way ahead of it's time and still has an unbeatable look. Wish I'd kept it.....

Redfuzzbutt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT
Best compliment I've received on the car was a silent one. Moved into a house about a year ago, a neighbor across the street and a few houses down is a bunch of younger guys with their own rides, always wrenching on things and friendly (never officially met, just the hand waves as drive by).
The day after I get the car, I go outside to warm it up before work. Neighbor is getting into his car to take off and I start it. He stops, gets out, and just stares, listens.
We are now Facebook friends.

Sponsored

REVTMOLO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Maybe you have an unapproachable "look" about you? You did say you are a biker :crackup: I consider you lucky. I don't get a ton of people talking about my car, some but not often. But when I had my black lab, I always planned an extra 10 - 15 mins anytime I took him out. He was a people magnet, a great dog and loved the attention.
Ha... I'm not much of a "biker" really... Well, not in appearance anyway. I think most people who meet are surprised if they find out I ride.

I have a dog. She's a peach!

Thesauerchise

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Kia Optima, 2021 Mach 1
Had the Mach about a week. Went to the gas station to fill up, then pulled up to go in and grab a drink. As I am getting back into the car, guy is walking towards the store, eyeing me the whole time. I start it up, roll down the window and he just smiles and yells "
Awesome Mach 1 man!".

Made my damn week.

Garfy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT, 2012 Honda Fit Sport
In the last 30+ years of driving everything from an old Trans-Am, Corvette Z06, RX-7, Miata a 2013 Mustang GT a 2015 Mustang GT and a 2016 Mustang GT, the only car I EVER got a compliment on was my Sterling gray 13.

Don't know what I'm doing wrong here fellas.... :facepalm: :crackup:

EDIT: I ride motorcycles too. I have a Victory Vegas and a VFR. No one has ever said Boo to me about either of them. Now the Missus... She has an Indian Scout Bobber and boy you should see the heads turn when she goes by on that thing... :shock::shock::shock:
Are you sure they're looking at the bike she's riding, or are they looking at her? :shock:

BabyPanza

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cheryl
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi SQ5