Sponsored

Fun Cars and Coffee with a lot of Mustangs Bass Pro Shop Rancho Cucamonga every 3rd Saturday

motodad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP Whipple Boosted; 2020 F350 PSD
Vehicle Showcase
nice. cant make the january one. is there a feb or mar?
dunno. i found that on instagram.

i wish there was the occasional during the week get together though. i usually have lots of time during the week, but gone every weekend.

TommyB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT w/Performance pack, 2017 Challenger Mopar eddition, & 1985 Mustang SVO
Vehicle Showcase
I did Corona hills this past December, wasn't very family friendly. For the record. I'm all for legal cannabis but don't use it. There is a time and place, but 8:00 am in the morning at a car function with kids around isn't cool. Cars and Coffee Corona is nice and weekly every Saturday

Kep4

Jaeger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mustang GT PP1
I can't make this one, but I have February on my calendar and that date is wide open so hopefully I'll see y'all next month.

Should be perfect weather tomorrow!

Sponsored

lightrules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
@wallie40 / Paul , good to hang out with you man. there were no GT350s at all except our two R's.

I had a nice chat with the owner of a brand new black 2019 ZR1 completely decked out with a track package and carbon fiber everything, massive rear spoiler. nice car but 180k ouch.

Here's a 3 minute video from my dash cam when I pulled in. You can see some of the cars that were there. Also a photo our 2 R's...

IMG_20190119_093716.jpg

Last edited:

lightrules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
I did Corona hills this past December, wasn't very family friendly. For the record. I'm all for legal cannabis but don't use it. There is a time and place, but 8:00 am in the morning at a car function with kids around isn't cool. Cars and Coffee Corona is nice and weekly every Saturday
so to be clear, there is a corona hills (4th sat only, mckinley st), and there is a corona (every sat, wardlow st/saleen perf)? and you like the wardlow one better? i heard 3rd saturdays at wardlow is porsche day, so maybe avoid 3rd sats.

ColeTrickle

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandin
Vehicle(s)
19 GT PP, 09 G8 GT, 00 SS Camaro Conv
so to be clear, there is a corona hills (4th sat only, mckinley st), and there is a corona (every sat, wardlow st/saleen perf)? and you like the wardlow one better? i heard 3rd saturdays at wardlow is porsche day, so maybe avoid 3rd sats.
Cars and Coffee Corona (At Saleen) is pretty mellow and informal. Tons of variety and everyone there has always been cool. I occasionally take my 9 y/o over and check things out.

Parking has never been an issue and cars come and go up until about 9am.

Sponsored

motodad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP Whipple Boosted; 2020 F350 PSD
Vehicle Showcase
Is there a cats and coffee this Saturday in Rancho?
Per their instagram posted. These are cancelled until they find a new venue. They cited city ordinance and the Bass Pro Shop parking lot now being too small.

OP
OP
socal2fast

socal2fast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Yep hopefully it’s back up and running next month
Sponsored