Sponsored

Full Bolt on EcoBoost Mustang Sights and Sound

CustomS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EB Mustang
Hey, all.

Allow me to share with you a little video I put together of my 2016 Ecoboost Mustang on the back roads of beautiful New Hope, PA;

This was filmed fully on the DJI Phantom 4 Pro+

Anatoliy.
Sponsored

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Do you think those stripes will last the entire time of the car? my car had "stripe delete" option on the window sticker. I kinda wished I had them.

OP
OP
CustomS550

CustomS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EB Mustang
Do you think those stripes will last the entire time of the car? my car had "stripe delete" option on the window sticker. I kinda wished I had them.
Hard to say. It all depends on how much sun they see. Mine seem to be still be OK aside from swirl marks.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I like them though. I don't see aftermarkets have the fading effect at all. or they are lifting.

Sponsored

Justin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Grabber Lime GT Premium
Hey! Sweet video. I was curious, can you tell me your exhaust setup? Muffler/Downpipe/BOV etc. My brother has an ecoboost and I like the way yours sounds!

OP
OP
CustomS550

CustomS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EB Mustang
Hey! Sweet video. I was curious, can you tell me your exhaust setup? Muffler/Downpipe/BOV etc. My brother has an ecoboost and I like the way yours sounds!
Thanks!

Exhaust is custom 3" non-resonated turboback into two straight-flow Magnaflow mufflers. Mufflers can be any brand, however, as they all pretty much sound the same.

BOV is the Turbosmart Kompact Shorty. They now offer electronically (instead of old-school vacuum) activated stock replacement valves!

Justin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Grabber Lime GT Premium
Thanks!

Exhaust is custom 3" non-resonated turboback into two straight-flow Magnaflow mufflers. Mufflers can be any brand, however, as they all pretty much sound the same.

BOV is the Turbosmart Kompact Shorty. They now offer electronically (instead of old-school vacuum) activated stock replacement valves!
Gotcha. So does that mean you have a 3in catless downpipe? Sorry im not as familiar with the ecoboost exhaust system.