svtfever

ALEX
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTPP1
After waiting for 3 weeks, its finally here. I already had the 1 7/8 headers and just needed the lead pipes back to complete the full system. The box was pretty bangedup when UPS delivery man dropped it off, but all was intact. I thought it was weird that the 3in necks down to 2.5 just under the rear axles but I have been told that this was designed that way to make more power. Maybe some here can confirm this.
Install was a breeze as you would expect a 3k dollar system to be. The quality is top notch just as good as corsa. I will say that corsa has better tips, but we all know this. But this is by no means an insult to the ARH. I do wish that they offered a black tip and quad tip version.

I havnt driven my car in 3 weeks so it was a true cold start lol. I expected it to be very loud and it wasnt. It was just as loud as headers/ corsa sport. What I did not like about corsa/header was how high pitch it was, even upon start up. The full ARH was deep. I have mine paired with the H pipe and hi flo cats. Without cats, im sure it would have been louder. I may toy around with it in the future and run it catless. But for all those that want headers and catback that wont piss off your neighborhood at 0430, this is the way to go.

Driving impressions were right away amazing. It is much deeper in person than in videos. There is zero rasp or drone. It drives somewhat quiet but under throttle it screams almost as loud as corsa/ header combo catless.

All of you know I have been back and forth with different exhaust systems and this will be the one that stays. I will add some videos to this here soon.

Other systems I have owned are:
stock header/ corsa sport, xtreme, borla atak.

sp header, catless/ borla atak, s type, sw catback

ARH header, catless/ corsa sport direct connection

and now the full ARH w/ H pipe and hi flo cats.
Sponsored

15RRGT

I am teh liquor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT PP TVS
Congrats maybe this is THE system for you! :cheers:

Can't wait to hear the clips.

rainier446

Professional Amateur Tech
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
'15 OW GT/PP
That's just too many exhaust combo's, and to hell with doing headers twice!

Ultrakla$$ic

Whoflung Poo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darren
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Ingot Silver Premium
OP
OP
svtfever

svtfever

ALEX
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTPP1
the second time i did headers it went very fast. like 4- hours on jack stands. the arh headers installed faster for me thfn the sp headers

Sponsored

toplesstripcruiser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Red 50th Mustang GT vert, '03 yellow Evo
I think your ARH/Corsa sounded high-pitched because you went catless. Now you have cats with the full ARH, now it sounds deeper.
Also I wondered about it going down to 2.5 inch from 3 inch. I would think it's choking the exhaust. If anything I'd rather do 2.5 inch and then widen to 3 inch as it exits. Like when you modify work from the outside and work inward.
I considered the ARH but they don't make a convertible version.

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
The ARH setup is the cats meow.

Sponsored
OP
OP
svtfever

svtfever

ALEX
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTPP1
i do want to try this with no cats on the h pipe just for kicks, and yes if i had cats with the corsa, it probably would have sounded good

OP
OP
svtfever

svtfever

ALEX
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTPP1
just talked to steve at ARH, it necks down to 2.5 to reduce drone and has no impact on power

Dosia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Nice. Im looking forward to the vids. I currently have the ARH H catback and look forward to getting tbese or kooks at the end of the summer.

Iceman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150,2016 PP GT
Glad this system worked out for you, looking forward to one of your video reviews. I am thinking of going with this setup but catless. Also leaning towards arh header and corsa catback so would love to hear this in detail.
Sponsored