Sponsored

FUAROCK, 87, ShowerCookie, OMG IT SPINS, and other ARFisms...

uglygun

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 289 2v, 95 Cobra, 05 GT, 15 GT Perf Pack
  • Banned
After nearly 20 years on one of the most successful firearms related forums ever...

I am done. The site owner decided to make AR15.com a more mobile friendly format which sucks bad. They also did things to prod people into paying up for member features that used to be free.

I pulled the eject button.

Mustang6g is now my default home page after nearly 20 years of being a member on AR15.com.

I know there are dozens of members here that are also ARF members. I am pissed beyond words while slightly sad of the decisions made by the site owner.
Sponsored

ANGST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
18 Cayman GTS, 15 Explorer Sport , 09 Honda Fit
After nearly 20 years on one of the most successful firearms related forums ever...

I am done. The site owner decided to make AR15.com a more mobile friendly format which sucks bad. They also did things to prod people into paying up for member features that used to be free.

I pulled the eject button.

Mustang6g is now my default home page after nearly 20 years of being a member on AR15.com.

I know there are dozens of members here that are also ARF members. I am pissed beyond words while slightly sad of the decisions made by the site owner.

Ahh well . I'm here way more then ARFCOM lately , but for different reasons .