• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

North Carolina FS-Ultimate Shield Car Cover For 2022 Ford Mustang Gt

ShelpDogg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I ended up having to sell my 2022 GT after only having it for 2 months. I had bought a cover for it that I think I used about 4 times.
Works great and has a cable/lock to secure it along with a bag to store it in. Still in almost perfect condition. Only covered the car when it was clean.....so it would stay that way. (It was black)
The link to the product.....
https://www.carcovers.com/covers/ca...ate-shield-car-cover.html#shopper_review_page

I'm located in Raleigh, NC and will not ship. Local pick up only. Paid $165.......Asking $80

cover2.jpg

IMG-0120.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP

ShelpDogg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
TTT ....seriously, nobody needs an almost new cover? Make me a reasonable offer....

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium--Oxford White--A6
Just my opinion, but, it may be the fact that you are only selling for local pickup. You may get more interest if you offer shipping. But I understand not wanting to have to deal with shipping. Good Luck đź‘Ť

OP
OP

ShelpDogg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Thanks angermgmt14....makes sense....probably going to look into that as I've already had a few ask the same thing.

Buldawg76

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Ecoboost, Rapid Red Premium
Cost including shipping to 36203.

BD

OP
OP

ShelpDogg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Looks like it's about $30 to ship it. Going to take it to the Post office and see if I can get a better rate.

Buldawg76

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Ecoboost, Rapid Red Premium
Looks like it's about $30 to ship it. Going to take it to the Post office and see if I can get a better rate.
Let me know what you find out.

BD