• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

FS: Turbosmart Dual Port Kompact BOV MINT

1QwkEcoBoost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
On the car for less than 300 miles. I've decided to go bigger turbo and thus a different setup for the BOV, or actually lack there of. Everything is included and in mint condition.

$175 shipped to anywhere in the local 48 states. Paypal preferred.

Last edited:
OP
OP
1QwkEcoBoost

1QwkEcoBoost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
bump for a price drop

Smarz1018

ScubaSteve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang Eco-boost
Can this be used with stock IC pipes? Is it a plug and play installation? Im also assuming it sounds and reacts better then the stock BOV.

OP
OP
1QwkEcoBoost

1QwkEcoBoost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Can this be used with stock IC pipes? Is it a plug and play installation? Im also assuming it sounds and reacts better then the stock BOV.
Hello,

Yes this is designed to work with the stock IC piping or any piping for that matter that use the factory style mount. It is plug and play, meaning no modifications that cant be reversed. On a scale of 1 to 5, 5 being the hardest this install rates a 1 imo. The sound is amazing to say the least, very addictive. :) It will hold boost better than the factory bov considering it's all metal, etc. Turbosmart has been around for a long time and makes great products.

OP
OP
1QwkEcoBoost

1QwkEcoBoost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Bump it up!

Midnight_LMR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
What's current price take on this? I'll send you a shipping label so whats price without shipping?

OP
OP
1QwkEcoBoost

1QwkEcoBoost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
^^^ PM'd

neodark

Left 4cyl @home
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
If the sale falls through, I'm interested... Let me know I'll pay asap via PayPal

OP
OP
1QwkEcoBoost

1QwkEcoBoost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
PM'd ^^^

OP
OP
1QwkEcoBoost

1QwkEcoBoost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Sold to neodark, thanks!

OP
OP
1QwkEcoBoost

1QwkEcoBoost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Bigger turbo? I'd love to check out your car one day!

Anytime man, you're welcome to come by during the install and see how it all goes together. This turbo is so accessible it's not even funny. I'm looking forward to the install. I will probably be doing a methanol injection setup at the same time.

neodark

Left 4cyl @home
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
Sold to neodark, thanks!
Thanks man, just got it and installed. Biggest thing was wanting to get rid of the OEM part. I hated how it opened randomly at part throttle. No longer an issue.

Now I need to adjust the tension, it needs a few tweaks. Still have a bit of surge at low RPMs/low boost.

Thanks for a great deal. Keep us posted on the big turbo!

OP
OP
1QwkEcoBoost

1QwkEcoBoost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
No prob if you don't mind will you please leave me itrader feedback? I will do the same for you.

neodark

Left 4cyl @home
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
No prob if you don't mind will you please leave me itrader feedback? I will do the same for you.
Sounds good to me, again thanks for the great deal and quick shipping!