FS/T - 2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium PP - Roush Stage 1

Discussion in 'Mustangs For Sale' started by Joemomma22, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Joemomma22

Joemomma22 Well-Known Member

Vehicle(s):
    2017 Magnetic GT PP
    Rating:
    100%
    5   0   0
    For sale or trade, I have a Roush Stage 1 Ecoboost, a real one, serialized and all.

2015 Ford Mustang Ecoboost
    6-Speed Manual Transmission
    Black Exterior
    Black Interior
    Premium Trim
    Performance Package
    Navigation
    Roush Stage 1 options.

I'd like to start by saying i love this car but i think i'm ready to go to a GT.
    The bank note is approximately $20,500 left. I would like to get about half of my down payment back on top (i put 15k down so im looking for $7500)

The car is currently stock aside from the Roush Parts (see window sticker below) and a y-pipe resonator delete. I have the original resonator as well if you'd like.

The bad:
    Ecoboom. Yup. Car is currently at the dealership getting a new engine through warranty.
    Tires are relatively low and will need to be replaced within the next 3k miles or so.
    The vehicle has 1 "accident", but hear me out. The car was keyed from the door back. Roughly $1600 paint work that i couldnt dish out so i went through insurance and paid a $100 deductable. NO COLLISION INVOLVED.

The Good:
    Only 7900 miles
    Mostly garage kept (can't account for time on dealer lot or while being repaired)
    Roush makes this car look AMAZING (at least in my opinion)
    Roush Axleback with y pipe reso delete
    3D printed Brake reservoir custom printed by our very own [MENTION=16634]GGG[/MENTION]

The Ug... no:
    I have a ton of aftermarket bolt ons including(id like to sell the car before selling these but im open to haggling/offers):
    Tune+ with AP3
    Levels Performance Intercooler
    MAP Cold and Hot Side Charge Pipes
    HKS BOV
    MAP CAI w. Green Filter
    UPR Dual Valve Catch Can

Like i said i would like to get come cash on top of the loan. KBB puts it right around 20-22k but that doesnt include the $9000 msrp roush package and i would definitely prefer to not trade it in to a dealer for 19k (just guessing)

And now for pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(none of the following is installed at the moment... i can provide tons more pics upon request)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. OP
    OP
    Joemomma22

Vehicle(s):
    2017 Magnetic GT PP
    Rating:
    100%
    5   0   0
    bump, anyone have any input?

3. kornflake7

kornflake7 Well-Known Member

Vehicle(s):
    2015 GT Premium PP
    0   0   0
    Let me check if I understood the price correct you want 20.5k plus 7.5k so $28k for a vehicle that is getting a new engine that I'm guessing blew up partially from having a tune etc on it? Also has an insurance claim on it as well. I get some of the added enhancements but you're talking GT money at that price unfortunately. Even though it's a roush it's gonna be a hard sell at that price if you're really asking 28k. Just my opinion unless you find a person that wants every option and is ok with the engine being replaced etc.

4. OP
    OP
    Joemomma22

Vehicle(s):
    2017 Magnetic GT PP
    Rating:
    100%
    5   0   0
    I respect that. Engine being replaced doesn't show up in any paper trail nor does it effect the value. I'm only saying it in this ad on the mustang 6g forum because the members here deserve to know. That said it is highly equipped. Sticker is on par with a gt. To add to that the price is 28 OBO lol I'd never expect to get an asking price lol. Thank you for the input good sir.

5. Chameleon

Chameleon Well-Known Member
    Gold Sponsor

Vehicle(s):
    03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
    Rating:
    100%
    20   0   0
    Has 'Tune+' taken any responsibility for this blown engine?

6. PICANTE

PICANTE Well-Known Member

Vehicle(s):
    15 ecoboost pp
    Rating:
    100%
    2   0   0
    I'd be interested in the levels intercooler if you decide to part with it

7. OP
    OP
    Joemomma22

Vehicle(s):
    2017 Magnetic GT PP
    Rating:
    100%
    5   0   0
    No sir. I want to say that I reflect no opinion in the following statement, but I believe tune+ is not responsible due to a waiver I signed prior to tuning.

Well when I sell the car or trade it in whichever comes first. I'll sell it to you. All after market parts are off the car at the moment