• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: North Carolina FS: stock GT rear decklid tail panel

lugz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
FS; stock 2017 GT decklid panel. I swapped this out for a blackout GT panel off craigslist when my GT was less than 1 week old. It's been gently washed twice, never waxed, and has been up in the attic for 2 years. Asking $50 Raleigh/Cary local sale.
Resized_20190329_123335_946.jpeg
Resized_20190302_165207_5875.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP

lugz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
price drop bump :)

OP
OP

lugz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
Still have this if anyone needs a nice GT trunk panel cheeeep. :like:

PVAMT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTPP Deep impact blue / silver stripes, red pinstripes
Vehicle Showcase
Still have this if anyone needs a nice GT trunk panel cheeeep. :like:
What’s the price? I might be interested. Also where in NC?

scottmoyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GT and 2016 GT
Are you willing to pack and ship to Orlando? If so, can you check shipped price to 32819? Thanks

OP
OP

lugz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
Are you willing to pack and ship to Orlando?
Man, I'm really sorry for not seeing this sooner as M6G isn't sending me notifications for some reason. We investigated shipping to California, and it was cost prohibitive due to the size of this thing. Sure, it would be cheaper to send to Orlando, but probably still not worth doing.

James73

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Hi,

Would you send to the UK? Fully expect it to cost way more than the decklid to post but that’s ok.

Thanks

OP
OP

lugz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
Time for a bump. Prefer a local sale here in Raleigh, but I did finally get a big beefy trailer hitch box that will fit this panel and strong enough to not worry too much about shipping damage, but shipping won't be cheap. PM me if interested. Thanks!