• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: South Carolina FS: Signature Wheels SV503 and Tires for 15-20 Mustang

iamdlxviii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Up for sale are my SV503's from Signature Wheels Track Series finished in Matte Bronze in brand new condition. Decided to get back into a truck and unfortunately that means all tidbits and plans tied to my mustang have to go. 19x10 front wheels with a +35 offset, 19x11 rear wheels with a +50 offset for perfect fitment. Will also include 2x 275/35ZR19 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires with 8/32 tread depth on each with the purchase. Brand new these wheels will set you back $4500 not including tires or sensors. Looking to get $3000 OBO, willing to ship if buyer pays. PM me with any questions and concerns.

IMG_0642.JPG
IMG_1294.jpg
IMG_1296.jpg
IMG_1297.jpg
IMG_1298.jpg
IMG_1300.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Sponsored

estebanvdt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Roush Stage 3 Phase 2
Just sent you a PM, if not sold, i want them asap!

OP
OP
iamdlxviii

iamdlxviii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Bump, had a few buyers flake on me. Trying to get rid of these asap so send me an offer!

Bluvodo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt350 grabber blue stripe delete
I'm interested do you still have them?

Sponsored

Bluvodo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt350 grabber blue stripe delete
Hey could you send me a current pic of the wheels ? No bad curb rash? Just want to see all four together.